“What I was looking for”
Review of The K Hotel

The K Hotel
Ranked #24 of 133 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I write this review while I'm laying on the comfortable bed in my hotel room over looking the sunset from the 11th floor of the K hotel.
I couldn't wait to checkout to write the review... I am here looking for a decent place where I can relax and clear my head and I found what I'm looking for at the K hotel.
Location is great as it sets in the heart of Juffair area. Walking distance from the key street in Juffair where all the restaurants and coffee shops are. as well a walking distance from Night life action near by.
I had the Friday brunch... It was fantastic in variety and quality... Had hard time to decide what to eat, the grill, sushi or should I leave space for the huge selection of desert. As I was alone but the live music and the children entertainment kept me pleasantly enjoying my meal.
Its ver clean hotel, fast check in and very helpful and please staff.
Looking forward to come back again when ever I feel I want to chill out and be indulged in comfort.

Room Tip: I checked in the delux room.. I would expect the junior suite should be fantastic.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for The K Hotel

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stayed here while in Bahrain. Staff extremely attentive. Beds were a lot more firm than I like, but otherwise, no issue. Did not try the restaurant, but there are several American fast food restaurants nearby. Would recommend this location if need a comfortable hotel near the Base.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Excellent Location, Comfortable stay. But based on wrong information by the Staff about Mini Bar, i was charged 6.3 BHD for Vodka, which i never used, actually i am a total teetotaller and i informed the duty manager that it was wrongly charged, he kept me waiting for over one hour and informed me that they cant do anythingand i have to write a complaint to GM and gave me a scrap paper to lodge a complaint and give it to him. Terrible experience and that too after paying BHD 241 for three days stay, they were making me liar for 6.3 BHD.
No complaints on any other aspect, Excellent hotel in all other aspects.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shine A
TheKHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for writing the review about your stay at THE K Hotel. It is only through valuable feedback such as your own that we are able to honestly evaluate our product and can continuously strive to improve the services we offer to our guests.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We recently introduced a quality assurance audit in our hotel, in order to further enhance our services and please rest assured that the points mentioned, (wrong charges of the Mini Bar and delay in response), have been addressed and immediate action has been taken in order to avoid a reoccurrence.

I would like to thank you, for taking the time to express your valuable opinion and we are looking forward to welcome you again at THE K Hotel.

Volker Mandlowsky
The K Hotel

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I booked a suite for my wife's birthday and it was amazing. We loved everything about the hotel and the friendliness of the staff. The value for money was excellent comparing to other suites in Bahrain. I highly recommend this hotel to couples spending time in Bahrain

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Hadi H
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Initially when I was told about this hotel I was not sure. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is nice and clean and superbly maintained. The room was spacious and very nicely furbished. The bathrooms was the best part and was spotless with quality stuff. The hotel parking on the mezzanine floor was very convenient.

Although I did not get a chance to try the restaurant but I order in-room breakfast which was not bad.

The staff were courteous and very helpful. I checked out and left the hotel but realised that I left my iphone charger in the room. I called them and by the time I reached back to the hotel, they had it ready for me. splendid service, guys.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Staff and accommodations are excellent. Make sure to hit up the K lounge. I occupied a room here for close to 5 months and enjoyed every day.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris A
Reviewed June 6, 2012

we had a 4 night stay in this hotel on a business trip.... its a new construction with an excellent fillup and that maks the stay quite comfortable.

as far as food is concerned, i would recommend to go for any restuarnat in American Alley (where you can find a variety of cuisines) and not in the restuarants inside the hotel.... not only are they cheaper, the quality o food is also better. further the complementary breakfast were also not included.

there are some other hotels in the vicinity, i would recommend to check them out also before finally moving in.

Room Tip: rooms are excellent....
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business