“Fabulous Hotel and Tapas Bar”

Ranked #2 of 137 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Having visited Bahrain nearly 20 years ago it was refreshing to see a brand new hotel which was so luxurious.

Had drinks and tapas at the bar on the jetty on the 14th August, 2013. The service, wine and tapas were excellent and not to mention the excellent setting. Very international team who are very well trained.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for placing a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at Sofitel Bahrain.

I appreciate your comments and review of our Tapas bar & restaurant and am very pleased that you enjoyed your visit. I have already shared your review with my Ambassadors and am sure that it will serve as a great motivation to continue to seek to exceed our guests expectations.

I do hope that you will return to Sofitel Bahrain in the future and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Area General Manager Bahrain & Saudi Arabia

Write a ReviewReviews (2,151)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I enjoyed the stay at your hotel last weekend , a wonderful hotel and professional staff , Especially the pool manager Yassin and said , they were very kind .
I will come again to this hotel

I will come again to this hotel

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Samel_aljuriyan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent weekend getaway in Bahrain, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your highlighting our pool manager Yacine within your review.

Thank you for taking the time to place a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor, I do hope that you will return for another Magnifique stay at Sofitel Bahrain in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

very close to the F1 circuit and few royal residences it has got a good access to the sea, very generously spacious rooms (not only the suites) and different choices of kitchen.
Trees and green make comfortable the staying in the very hot weather

Room Tip: last floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, I appreciate your highlighting our proximity to the Bahrain International Circuit along with the feeling of an “oasis in the desert” that you experienced during your stay with us.

I do hope that you will visit us again soon and look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bahrain in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went here to get away from it all - while the hotel was very busy and it was a peak vacation period I was welcomed as if I was the only guest. The spa - facials, massages and body scrubs really helped me de-stress - A big thank you to Khalil the Chief Concierge who helped me sightsee and shop until I drop in Bahrain - the staff are welcoming and make you feel special - This was the second of visits and even without me giving my name the host in the lobby recognized me and welcomed me back - the tea provided while I was waiting to check in was very welcome. - the rooms were clean and sumptuous - loved every minute of my visits - try the Italian restaurant - does the best Italian outside Melbourne Australia and way better than what I tried in Italy -

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our hotel, truly a pleasure to read and such a delight to see that you clearly enjoyed your stay with us.

I am very pleased to read that our Ambassadors, particularly our Chief Concierge took good care of you and that you felt welcome and special during your stay at our hotel. This is one of our main objectives as a Sofitel, to provide our guests a home away from home where you can truly relax.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our Italian Restaurant “Fiamma”, I agree that the cuisine is very enjoyable and I am sure that our Italian Chef will also appreciate your comments about his cuisine.

I do hope that you will return to our hotel for a third visit and look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bahrain.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

When I arrived, my room was not ready, but the lounge manager at the club level was so kind and she made my stay very pleasant by offering the best service possible and talking to me. I forgot her name, but she is from Bulgaria. I hope could reward her for the excellent work she had done.
Best regards
Ahmed Alghamdi

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Edal12345

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to place a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your highlighting our Club Millesime staff within your review, I am delighted to read that they made you feel welcome and helped to turn a slight delay into a pleasant visit to our executive lounge.

I will of course pass your review onto all our Ambassadors and am sure that your feedback will provide a great motivation for them to continue to seek to meet & exceed our guest’s expectations.
We do hope that you will visit us again soon and look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bahrain.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The rooms are absolutely stunningly designed and clean.. All with a sea view. It's close to the Bahrain international circuit making it perfect for racing season. The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming to all and offer a very personal service that always came with a smile. If you ever visit this country, this is the place to be

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Bahrain and for taking the time to place a review of our property on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your highlighting our rooms along with our location, close to the Bahrain International circuit within your review; I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel according to your tastes. I am also very pleased to read that my ambassadors took good care of you and hope that in the future you will choose our hotel for your future visits to the Kingdom to Bahrain, particularly for motorsports and the 2014 Airshow events.

Both myself and my Ambassadors look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bahrain.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed in many hotels in Bahrain, but without doubt Sofitel is the best hotel, it's the bets option to relax, the swimming pool is excellent, the beach also, the restaurant are very good I recommend the asiatic is amazing and the breakfast is great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa for your recent stay in Bahrain,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit to our property. I appreciate your highlighting our leisure facilities and restaurants within your review; thank for taking the time to place a review of your experiences at Sofitel Bahrain on Trip advisor.

I do hope that you will visit our hotel in the future.

Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa ea & Spa
Area General Manager Bahrain & Saudi Arabia

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manama
The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain
InterContinental Regency Bahrain
Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
ART Rotana
ART Rotana
#1 of 5 in Amwaj Islands
Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort
Gulf Hotel Bahrain Convention and Spa

Been to Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa? Share your experiences!