I went with my family for an extended weekend. Hotel has everything what luxury is about. Very nice rooms, luxuries bathrooms, but a very complicated and not always working TV system.
The spa is nice, seaside not that clean (i mean the water) the day we were there, there was a lot sea-wheat (Algy) in the water which made the swimming experience a bit uncomfortable. Apart from all the positive things which are a lot, it would be good if the hotel would look a bit more about the guest services. Apart from no chocolate and fruit baskets in the room, strange telephone calls in early morning from the concierge woke us up which no proper explanation and apology. No butter at breakfast buffet, after requesting we were told "sorry no butter today??" when asking again it turned out that the butter is kept in the fridge beneath the buffet and had to be ordered. Coffee was not served unless several times requesting it during breakfast. Its a petty, it could have been a much nicer experience if only a little more attention is given to the guest services !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa offers guests a paradise setting to enjoy an idyllic stay with spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf. The hotel is an exclusive resort catering to both leisure and business travelers and offers the uniqueness of a luxurious location amidst views of the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf. Sofitel Bahrain celebrates the Kingdom’s legendary hospitality with a French flair and is the first hotel within the GCC countries to offer the unique relaxation of Thalassotherapy. The Thalassa Sea & Spa at Sofitel Bahrain covers 2,000 square meters on two floors; the complex features 14 treatment rooms utilizing marine based products to offer a unique series of Thalassotherapy treatments, massages and wellness programmes. Guests of the Thalassa Sea & Spa can also enjoy a seawater hydrotherapy pool, a freshwater pool, saunas, steam rooms, a hairdresser for men and a beauty salon for women, as well as a Yoga & Pilates studio. Sofitel Bahrain offers 262 rooms and suites, combining comfort and elegance and offering lavish furnishings with breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf. Within the hotel are 28 suites including 21 Prestige Suites, 6 rooftop Opera suites each offering a private terrace and infinity pool and one Royal Suite complete with a Jacuzzi, private terrace, infinity pool and a uniquely regal design and furnishings. The hotel offers a large swimming pool complete with a swim-up pool bar situated adjacent to its private beach and 5 restaurants. Located on Zallaq Beach 5 minutes from the Bahrain International Circuit, 25 minutes from the heart of Manama and 30 minutes from the Bahrain International Airport, Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa offers the perfect location for a relaxed vacation away from the city or a luxurious vacation with convenient access to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea And Spa
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea Hotel Manama
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa Manama