Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain
$98
Agoda.com
$133
Agoda.com
Ibis Seef Manama(Manama)(Great Value!)
$78
ibis
$147
$113
Priceline
$143
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliving roomfull kitchenwasher dryer comborooftop poolan extended staylots of closet spacedefinitely stay at this hotel againwired internetdry hotelthe hotel staffhighly recommend this propertydining tablehome away from homelocal taximicrowave oveneggs to ordermorning breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My experience staying at the Marriott Executive Apartments was amazing, there are no enough words to describe it.

The staf is fully committed to making the best customer experience, you feel at home, surrounded by attention, always willing to help and assist with a smile, without a doubt the best travel experience, thoroughly recommended.

Clean room, comfy bed, very delicious food, the gym very practic and clean, the pool is a dream, the location excellent.

Thank you all very much for the great service, and hope to return soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Excellent apartment! Booked a 1 bedroom executive apartment and was surprised how spacious it was. The service was wonderful and the staff always greeted me by name. Ordered room service twice but was disappointed with the breakfast. Alcohol is not served at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
MEABAHRAIN, Director of Sales at Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Mr. Ryan Thomas,

First I would like to thank you for booking the Marriott Executive Apartments during your recent stay in Bahrain. I am delighted to learn that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us.
I also would like to thank you for your feedback about the breakfast. I have conveyed your comments to our restaurant manager.
I look forward to welcoming you again with us.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Have been coming to Bahrain on business since early 2007, but only recently started staying at the Marriott Executive Apartments here in Manama. This is my third trip in a row that I've booked this property, and I have to say it has consistently been an exceptional experience.
This trip, I was upgraded to a two bedroom apartment ... two bedrooms, two full bathrooms + one half-bath, full kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer combo (in kitchen) dinning room and living room ... marble and tile everywhere. Master suite is very comfortable, bedding, pillows, everything ... just a very nice stay.
For working, there is both wired and wireless internet access that is free of charge. Also, with a Hertz rental office in the lobby, getting either a car, or a driver to take you anywhere is fast and easy.
You can't go wrong booking into this property ... it's the first call I make when I need lodging in Bahrain. Definitely would, and do, recommend the Marriott Executive Apartments to both family and business associates.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, just depends on how much room you need or want!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BlueWaterSWO

Dear “BlueWaterSWO”,

I would like to thank you for your continuous support to the Marriott Executive Apartments and your feedback and recommendation.

Director of sales

Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

I think the new apartment buildings are much better, cheaper & modern

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Q8Maria

Dear “Q8Maria”,

I would like to thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Bahrain and your feedback about our newly opened Residence Inn by Marriott Manama Juffair.
I look forward to welcoming you again with us in the near future.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I recently stayed at the Marriott Executive Apartments and it was SUPERB! The accommodations were luxuriously beautiful and comfortable and met all of a traveler's needs and more! The Staff was extremely helpful and friendly; they assisted with all types of requests with a smile.Breakfast choices were great and the availability of internet and wifi made my stay perfect! The overall quality of the hotel in service and amenities was better than EXCELLENT.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear “Rose Bahrain”

I just would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and for your comments and feedback about our property.
We all look forward to welcoming you again soon with us.

Best regards