“nice”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“nice”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

the quality of food was really great, we ordered steaks and pizza both of them was delicious, The stuff helpful and well trained.

Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great place for stylish cake!”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Beautifully decorated inside but still with great prices! Nice for lunch or just cake and tea or a latte. The conservatory makes for a nice, chilled hang out with friends.

Visited October 2013
GB
“What is it?”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My daughter took my wife and me out to lunch at La Chocolat, as we had been there on a previous visit. You enter through what seems to be a rear entrance and, wickedly, you walk past a mouth watering display of cakes and pastries.

The burger, lasagne and pasta dishes we ordered were okay, but nothing to rave about. The portions were generous so we resisted the temptations on display.

• Visited December 2013
“Outstanding Pizza”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Continuing my search for a great pizza, I was told that the pizza at Le Chocolat was outstanding. Needless to say, it was. The crust reminded me of some of the best places in Italy when I have had pizza, from Milano to Rome. This is the type of pizza which would transport you to a small pizzeria in Italy where attention to detail such as the dough, sauce, ingredients etc. are carefully prepared. I can't say much more than to suggest that readers should definitely try it for themselves. I have not had a chance to try the rest of the menu but I look forward to it.

Visited November 2013
london
“Excellent Cafe”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I visited Le Chocolat several times during a recent business trip to the region. I found the service and food excellent and would recommend a visit.

Visited November 2013