“Love the Pizza”

Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Manama
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

They have the best pizza in Bahrain. Their cakes and pies are very good as well. When it isn't hot, outside is the place to sit.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I like the food, the pizza is good the desserts are yummy but the service is mixed. I was meeting a friend there and when she got there we had to try and get someone to wait on us then they completely ignored her and only took my order. That was the last time I went back

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Located cross corner from the Seef Mall in Manama, it is just right place for a post shopping fuel up or a break from a day at the mall if one has that kind of stamina.

Parking is in the rear but it is an easy walk from the West end of the mall so I would encourage visiting in that manner. That way one avoids the pushy parking attendants that pretend to weep when you don't select their parking spacke (for 1BD) or have them wash your vehicle. The reaction was so extreme by one particular gentleman that I spent more time than I cared worrying about what condition my truck would be upon returning to it. Luckly, it remained unscathed.

Now the name suggest that it is a dessert only establishment but that is not the case. We visited for lunch and for a starter we had a wonderful toasted bread with cheese, turkey and shrimp. To our surprise it came with a nice green and leafy salad in the center that was of excellent freshness and quality. The dressing that accompanied it was quite tasty as well although I do not remember the name of it.

For the main course my wife selected the club sandwich and I chose the grilled chicken with avacado. All sandwhiches come with the diners choice of bread and I selected the Tomato. I choose....wisely. The plates came with fries and an additional salad as well. They seem to be rather proud of their lettuce and dressing it seems.

Unfortunately, at the completion of the meal my wife and I were to full for dessert. This vexed us greatly as the tempting delights that were encased in glass as we walked though the restaurant look absolutely delightful. We shall return and soon.

The only note for improvement was due to the fact that the lemon mint drink that I ordered was so filled with with mint that it was bitter. Hopefully, this was a one time occurance as someone in the back may have been a little over generous with the mint leaves. I guess we shall see.

As for the value, we were quite satisfied in both the area of quanitiy and quality. In fact my wife was only able to finish half over her sandwhich and returned home with the rest. Usually I would have done my duty and eagerly consumed the remaining but I was quite full as well.

See you on the trail and remember, don't be one of "those."

John Eric

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Desserts and Coffee !! Fantastic. Apparently reviews on TripAdvisor have to be 100 characters, so sorry for saying all this to make this review possible - just my little. protest

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Fantastic cafe with some delicious food. Amazing cakes and pastries and a lovely conservatory. Service can be a little slow but well worth a visit