Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain
$108
$133
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Ibis Seef Manama(Manama)(Great Value!)
$78
Priceline
$537
$506
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsdirect accessbose sound systemserviced apartmentwashing machinestaff was helpful and friendlyali mallone bedroom apartmentsmall kitchenexcellent locationconvenient hotelliving roomshopping malldining tablegreat gymlong staycleaning staffgood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I lodged at Fraser Suites in a one bedroom apartment for a month. We found it conveniently located both for business and relax. It is quiet and comfortable, personnel was discrete and helpful at all times. It was our first time in a Fraser Suites and our opinion couldn't be better at this time. Will certainly recommend it to our friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
FraserSuitesBahrain, Director of Sales at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear enrico757,

Thank you for this fantastic review. We really appreciate the time you have spent to share your monthly stay experience at Fraser Suites Seef. Hearing that you enjoyed our location, the comfort and the discrete service provided by our personnel was truly rewarding for us!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome your friends and colleagues to our property for their trips to Bahrain!

Juliana Mateva
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed for the weekend, reception is very friendly, room are modern and very clean. All amenities are of a good standard, tv has a Bose surround system!
Very comfortable and being attached to the Seef Mall is another bonus.
Its our new favourite place to stay in Bahrain.

Room Tip: Only one comment, pillows are too soft
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights. The location is brilliant. The hotel is linked to Al Seef Mall. The hotel is modern and elegant where you can get most of your shopping. The service is a 5 star experience. We reserved one deluxe bedroom and upgraded to 3 bedrooms apartments which is quite spacious. The kitchen is fully equipped. Lovely and spacious living room with a large 3 TV in each room with Bose sound system. I can say it is one of the best hotels in Bahrain and it is the best for long stay. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I stayed here in the weekend for 2 nights. It was my first time in this great hotel but I am sure that it will not be the last. I can say that I have found my second home. The location is brilliant. The hotel is linked to Al Seef Mall. The hotel is modern and elegant. The service is a 5 star experience. I asked for high floor and I told them that we have a good occasion. They were so kind and I found beautiful cake mold and candles in the apartment. The apartment is one deluxe bedroom. It is quite spacious. The kitchen is fully equipped. Lovely and spacious living room with a large TV with Bose sound system. comfortable bed. I can say it is one of the best hotels in Bahrain and it is the best for long stay. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed here from 30th Jan to 2nd Feb I had booked via their own web page for studio room with breakfast for myself and husband. Pre arrival I asked for sea view and told them I was arriving at airport and my husband was driving over from KSA I asked for details of where he could park, i received a reply fairly prompt explaining he could park of 6th floor and get access straight into the Hotel. On check in was told the price of breakfast ! I explained I'd booked for 2 and showed my print out of e mail but was told breakfast was only for one !!!! Weird !! and Why ? So prepare for this oddity. Also only one bathrobe and slippers in room.I had been sent an e mail the day before travelling explaining that I could have a room extension from check out time 12pm until 6pm for half room rate which we needed as my flight wasn't until 2am But when we asked for was told they couldn't do because all rooms were fully booked as it was Kuwait holiday So why send me a letter offering this ? Surely they hadn't booked out all rooms in 24hrs. Apart from all this confusing details check in was very friendly our car had been taken via a valet by the front entrance and parked for us which was very welcome for my husband after driving the causeway on Thursday evening.
Our room was of a good size, wooden floors, small kitchenette. Large TV with Bose sound system. Massive bed and so comfortable. The docking system beside bed for i pods is of older connection perfect for my older one but not for our i phone 5.Wardrobe with iron and ironing board and free safe.2 comfortable chairs to sit and enjoy distant view of sea and lovely sunsets. There was also a small table and 2 chairs to eat at. The only disappointment was the size of bathroom but in particular shower cubicle design was door opened inward and a bit of a squeeze to get into There is a hairdryer wall mounted.
We had room service on 2 evenings not everything was available on menu but what we ordered was of a decent standard and enjoyed.
We did enjoy our stay in particular being able to walk straight into the Seef Mall via a door on reception level. No alcohol in hotel restaurant or in Mall but was advised by reception available by nearby Mercure Hotel.We did find probably because it was the weekend sound traveled in central sitting areas and children could be heard screaming and lots of doors slamming well until 11pm
We usually stay at Inntercontinental Regency but had wanted to try an apartment type hotel for a change after staying here think a hotel suits us more. But if you have a young family the separate bedroom apartments would be perfect for you, in location and what the suites offer The swimming pool is on the 7th floor it is small but lots of comfortable sun beds and chairs and tables around The weather was not warm enough so only went and looked around pool but would imagine it would be very enjoyable on a hot day.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
FraserSuitesBahrain, General Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear DianeB50,

Thank you very much for your valuable review and for choosing our property for your recent stay in Bahrain. The feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want our guests’ expectations to be met upon arrival.

We have taken into consideration all your comments. As such I will ensure that my team takes consideration of all minute details upon reservation, which we aim to meet and exceed to the best of our ability.

We are a dry hotel, however, for our guests’ convenience we provide free transportation to any location you might want to dine in within Seef district.

I am grateful for your recommendation of our hotel and highlighting our facilities. I am also pleased to learn that your overall stay was satisfactory. You will be pleased to know that, we have an indoor recreational area with spa facilities where you will find a jacuzzi and sauna for your enjoyment should the outdoor temperatures be somewhat uncomfortable.

I do hope that we will be able to show the improvement of all the above mentioned points when you come to stay with us next time.

Cordially,