“An overall wonderful experience. Top staff with friendly environment.”

Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain
Ranked #25 of 132 Hotels in Manama
“An overall wonderful experience. Top staff with friendly environment.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My apartment was an excellent place to stay for 6 nights. Clean, comfortable and beautifully appointed. Front desk staff Yolanda and Abdulla were efficient and pleasant. Morning breakfast staff ran a well equipped dining experience with large and tasty lattes. Hassan and Mahmood provided transportation to local sights. The gym and swimming pool were large and clean. A hot tub was also a treat for me and the other guests. I would not hesitate to stay again and would encourage others to do so also. By the way, the lobby opens up into the Seef Mall providing access to shops, dining and movies.

• Stayed May 2013
FraserSuitesBahrain, General Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Lwalker146,

Thank you for your 5-star review.

We are delighted to hear such feedback and for recognizing the efforts of our team in making your stay a pleasant one.

We truly appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you again when travelling to Bahrain.

O.Briand

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Arabic first
Gloucester, UK
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here recently (Bahrain F1 Grand prix weekend) sharing a 2 bed-roomed suite with a friend. Just a two night stay but would definitely consider using this hotel again if I return. The two bedrooms were very spacious as was the lounge/dining area. Two good sized bathrooms and the kitchenette was adequately equipped (although we didn't use it other than for making tea and coffee). Frankly, it was more than was needed for a short stay but we left ourselves with limited options. Was quite expensive BHD 225 per night (with min 2 night booking) but not sure if that was carrying a Formula 1 - weekend premium.
Pleasant decor throughout.
Breakfast buffet was good but massively overpriced if you just wanted something light as was offered only as a single priced option (Bhd 9 or about USD 23). Better value if you pig-out obviously!
Staff were friendly although had limited interractions other than check-in/out and room was available early which was convenient for off-loading bags and freshening up before heading off to the racing.
Is adjacent to the large Seef Mall so convenient if you need to shop, kill time or eat.
Didn't have opportunity to use the leisure facilities at the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear StephenR58,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We appreciate the kind words and will share them with our team.

We hope to see you and your friends again when travelling to Bahrain and in order to benefit from the best deals/packages we invite you to visit our website bahrain.frasershospitality.com.

Cordially,

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I traveled to Bahrain on a business trip and hoping to get a little bit of leisure with it. It was a hassle free arrival considering I arrived early in the morning yet the Front Desk delightfully welcomed me and checked me in without hesitation. The rooms were great, big and spacious. I love the pool too! Staff are really friendly and efficient. Front Desk staff are always helpful in assisting me with places I can go after work and it's always nice to see people with big smile on their faces. I would definitely recommend this place to all travelers out there. I had such a lovely stay. KUDOS to you guys! Thank you guys again so much for such an awesome service. I had a great time.

• Stayed April 2013
FraserSuitesBahrain, General Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear MacyU,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay and experience at Fraser Suites.

I'm glad to hear that you found our staff friendly, helpful and always with good recommendations.

Your opinion is very important to us.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Olivier Briand
Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2013

First time I have stayed here on business and I must admit the front desk was hopeless. We sent a message one week previously for a car and all the places we wanted to go. Explained on check in as well just to get confidence that our car was booked. Hey presto next day.......nothing! We nearly missed our first appointment and the hotel provided their shuttle bus to take us to our first meeting. In the end we ended up navigating as the local driver had not a clue how to get where we wanted to go and that is after we had provided a detailed street map.

There is no bar at this hotel.

The breakfast is £18.00, I find that a little steep.

The rooms were spacious and very clean and an excellent gym, only two good things I can say about the place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your open feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that the car rental with driver you've asked us to organize has not gone as per your requirements. This is true that your car was not on time at the hotel and on behalf of the selected service provider I would like to apologize for this unpleasant situation.

Be assured, that our guests needs remain our priority. We will do our best to assist each and every guest.

Regarding our breakfast, the price applied is to ensure a constant full buffet breakfast with the same quality and with a large assortment of food.

All your comments have been taken into consideration and will help us to meet your expectations.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you before the next F1 Grand Prix.

Cordially,

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed April 23, 2013

lets just get clear on some points:
1- the hotel is unrated - they dont have the right to bill u as a 5 star hotel
2- parking in the 6th floor takes 10 min to reach by car (annoying)
3- room wasnt clean, booked as couple, and still denied 2nd robe
4- check in time is 4pm. check out 11am. (no comment here)
5- i cant say the front desk were friendly, i actually didnt see anybody for 10min. then i had to wait from 4pm to 4:30 to be given a card (although payment was done and booking was completed 2 months ago)
6- as for location: alseef mall is no longer "the" attraction in Bahrain. city center has grown 10times more popular

i cant but mention:
1- very nice really spacious rooms
2- check out took 15 minutes only

Room Tip: go for sea view rooms, same rate with large windows and better arrangment the room rates become a b...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank fte999
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I traveled to Bahrain on a business trip and choose Fraser Suites to stay for a couple of days. The location was great. It was 5 min way from the office where I had meetings and they provide me with free shuttle which I appreciated. This hotel is linked to Seef Mall which is also a big plus. Good for shopping and to relax after work.
The rooms are very spacious, clean and well maintained. Free WiFi everywhere. All staff members are friendly and helpful. Thanks to Theresa who had always good recommendations.
Everything was convenient. I felt comfortable and safe during my stay. I have to admit it was my first trip to the Middle East and was a bit anxious to travel to Bahrain.
Definitively a place to stay!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
FraserSuitesBahrain, General Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear 977ChrisH,

Thank you for your 5-star review.

We are delighted to hear such comment and will definitely share your feedback with the entire team.

We hope to see you again when travelling to Bahrain.

O. Briand
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Our stay at Fraser suites Bahrain was a pleasant experience for us, the rooms are wonderful , the food ,the service and everything was perfect, it's location within the mall made us more excited,we will come back other time for sure,best wishes

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
FraserSuitesBahrain, General Manager at Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Yasar B,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us. We do appreciate your comments and feedback.

We look forward to your next visit in Bahrain.

O. Briand