I had seen the Fraser Suites when visiting the Seef Mall and so was curious to stay there. The opportunity arose when we met up with family on 19th July. We had a two bedroom apartment.
Check in was smooth, quick and efficient, as was check out.
The apartment was spacious, clean, comfortable and well furnished and decorated.
The staff were pleasant, courteous and professional.
The apartment had a view out over the water and we enjoyed a fabulous sunset.
We had breakfast in a very bright and nice room. As Ramadan had started that very day it was really good to have somewhere that offered breakfast. There was plenty of choice and eggs can be cooked to order.
The Fraser Suites also has a spa, hairdressers (male and female), and swimming pools (indoor and outdoor).
Parking is on the 6th floor and there are direct lifts into the hotel. Lifts from the hotel will take you directly into the Mall.
The DVD player was not working and a phone call brought the man up to fix it - which he did quickly and with a pleasant attitude. We also used room service and the staff were professional and courteous.
The on line site shows the swimming pool to be quite large. It isn't, however, it is very pleasant and there are seating areas around.
The on line site does not do the actual Fraser Suites justice.
It was an excellent experience and we will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain is located in Seef Mall - smack in the heart of the best shopping, dining and entertainment options. Within very close proximity are the major corporate headquarter buildings, the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Center and several shopping malls. The impressive 19-story tower features 90 elegant suites which range in size from deluxe studios to one, two and three-bedroom apartments as well as stunning penthouses that offer magnificent views of Bahrain's skyline or the Arabian Gulf. Each of the stylish apartments boasts elegant interior design, fully equipped kitchen, state-of-the-art home entertainment system, wireless broadband internet. Design to satisfy the needs of a business traveler or a leisure guest there is a full range of recreational activities - including an outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi, a state-of-the-art gymnasium with a stunning view and a spa area with pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain Manama