“Always a good burger (Amwaj Location)” 4 of 5 bubbles

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #108 of 513 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manassas, Virginia
“Always a good burger (Amwaj Location)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have eaten at Johnny rockets many times in the over two years we have lived in Bahrain. We enjoy both eating at the restaurant and having meals delivered. I can easily make the statement that we have not had one bad meal from the Johnny Rockets. The Route 66 and the Smokehouse burger are my personal favorites. My wife enjoys just the standard Rocket burger and claims its the best burger on island.

The shakes are always a good compliment to the meal and we enjoy the selection. Often times we have remarked that the selection is the problem. We always end up ordering more food than we could ever possibly consume. Of special note are the hot wings. Ensure you get the "bone in" ones as they are much better.

Johnny Rockets has several locations throughout Bahrain. We usually prefer the location in Amwaj as we have come to know the staff (congratulations to the new manager) and we very much enjoy the relaxing outdoor atmosphere of the Lagoon.

See you on the trail and remember, don't be one of "those."
John Eric

• Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
Manama, Bahrain
“Funny and a bit retro.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Food & service quality is good without a doubt. Looking a bit dodgy from the outside but definitely worth a try. Interior lets you slip back to the Sixties.
We had hot dogs and burger. Absolutely decent food! Pretty cool assortment of different Coke flavors.

• Visited March 2014
“Never disappoint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Since I came to Bahrain for my current work task and I saw Johnny Rockets near to my place, I felt very happy coz it's my favorite burger place in UAE. I was scared of the quality will differ from there to here. I was wrong, it never disappointed me and I still enjoy it in here

“Meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nothing special, I thought this place was supposed to be good.

4 visits for different reasons and I've always left unhappy.

Not coming back here for a while atleast...good joint to hit on a drunk night though.

• Visited September 2012
Bahrain
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nice food .Try the cheese stick or fried thing it is nice the milkshake also is good you can also choose whay music you want to listen to and the staff, well ... they dance

• Visited July 2013