“Very good quality Tex Mex”
Review of Senor Pacos

Senor Pacos
Ranked #31 of 559 Restaurants in Manama
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am very happy with Senor Pacos, they serve excellent tex mex for a very good price, as they have the day specials which include burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas, and much more. The margaritas are one of the best ones that I have had in Bahrain. If anyone is looking for a good quality tex mex I would recommend Senor Pacos rather than Casa Mexicana and the other ones here

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Saying Senor Pacos is the best mexican food in the Middle East isn't saying much considering that all of the other mexican food restaurants that I have visited in the Middle East have been absolutely horrendous, so let me put it this way, Senor Pacos is somewhere that I would actually revisit if it happened to be in a country/region that had other decent mexican food restaurants to choose from. I love mexican food. I've eaten a lot of mexican food. And I'm a pretty tough critic when it comes to judging decent mexican specialities. And I would happily return to Senor Pacos.

Bahrain is a little special for western visitors because it is one of the few countries in the Middle East that allows certain restaurants to sell alcohol and pork products outside of a hotel. Senor Pacos is one of those lucky places that is allowed to do this, and they do both pork and alcohol well. The margaritas are strong and the pork is slow cooked.

My husband enjoyed the Fajitas De Grande platter (which could easily feed 2 people), which included pork ribs, fajita steak, and BBQ shrimp along with rice, beans and tortillas. I was seriously impressed with my Mochomos Enchilada platter that included shredded pork rolled into corn tortillas topped with Verde sauce and sour cream and of course rice and beans on the side. Everything had great flavor, including the pitcher of margaritas we shared (which is actually a pretty good bargain).

At the end of our meal the General Manager, George, came up to us to inquire about our experience. He was super friendly and told us the story of how the restaurant go started, how they got their legitimate American-made smoker and how much he enjoyed working there. He loved hearing that Americans were impressed with his food!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We sat down ordered some wine,
which is abit overpriced to start with.
The starter we had was ok, it was a mixed platter.

Then our main course came. It is with out a doubt this is the worst food I have eaten in Bahrain.

so much cheese and disappointment.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is the perfect restaurant to have a party in! Plenty of margaritas and shooters, cigars available, and live music to dance to. Plus stodgy, cheese-laden food to soak up all the alcohol - win/win situation. The only negative in this party paradise is that it closes at midnight. Boooooo.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place truly rocks and has been doing exceptionally well ever since it started in the Kingdom of Bahrain. If you go in on the weekend then there's no way you can hear anyone across the table unless you're singing and dancing and enjoying the cocktails at Senor Pacos. The food is awesome, service is awesome and the music too is really awesome.
A favorite of everyone, must try out Senor Pacos.