“Great Japanese food!!! With amazing service!!”

Shogun at Radisson Blu
Ranked #41 of 779 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Shogun serves authentic Japanese cuisine, including delicacies such as fresh sushi and sashimi. Some of the chef's highly recommended dishes include Yakisoba, Curry Udan and Unagi Rolls. Patrons may also enjoy the deluxe sushi platter, served with Miso soup and salad.Restaurant Opening hours:Lunch: 12:00 – 15:00 Dinner: 19:00 – 23:00
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This restaurant is a really nice quiet place to go and enjoy some amazing japanese food. The sushi was really good, and the tepanyaki was really well done. The host and waiters were attentive and polite, I would recommend this beautiful restaurant to anyone who enjoys Asian flavors.

1  Thank ShannaB3

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was there with my friends and we had our dinner their the sushi and maki was superb which we ordered and teppanyaki as well. it was not first time for me, I used to go there at least ones in a month at lest and my friends also they liked it very much. the staffs there are very friendly and kind. i recommends peoples to visit.

1  Thank Yashir K
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I like to eat japanese food as it was done perfectly also having the souchi on the souchi bar while waiting for my table

1  Thank mustafa o
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The sushi is really good. They have live cooking stations and make some really good tepanyaki! Definately one of the best Japanese restaurant in Riyadh.

1  Thank Dub_Biz_Traveller
Reviewed November 17, 2012

A quite place, that is classy and nice to eat in.. Reminds me of most BaniHanas.. Good sushi, nothing super special though. Excellent service and extremely clean and sharp.. A nice place for a business lunch because its quite. The hotel itself is in a secluded area in Riyadh, not much traffic there..