“Best food and nice service”

Shogun at Radisson Blu
Ranked #64 of 649 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Shogun serves authentic Japanese cuisine, including delicacies such as fresh sushi and sashimi. Some of the chef's highly recommended dishes include Yakisoba, Curry Udan and Unagi Rolls. Patrons may also enjoy the deluxe sushi platter, served with Miso soup and salad.Restaurant Opening hours:Lunch: 12:00 – 15:00 Dinner: 19:00 – 23:00
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food and nice service”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was there with my friends and we had our dinner their the sushi and maki was superb which we ordered and teppanyaki as well. it was not first time for me, I used to go there at least ones in a month at lest and my friends also they liked it very much. the staffs there are very friendly and kind. i recommends peoples to visit.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Yashir K

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“my favourate place for dinner”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I like to eat japanese food as it was done perfectly also having the souchi on the souchi bar while waiting for my table

Visited November 2012
1 Thank mustafa o
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Japenese Food in Riyadh”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The sushi is really good. They have live cooking stations and make some really good tepanyaki! Definately one of the best Japanese restaurant in Riyadh.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dub_Biz_Traveller
Amman, Jordan
“Good experience”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

A quite place, that is classy and nice to eat in.. Reminds me of most BaniHanas.. Good sushi, nothing super special though. Excellent service and extremely clean and sharp.. A nice place for a business lunch because its quite. The hotel itself is in a secluded area in Riyadh, not much traffic there..

“The Japanese General”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is a pleasant enough venue located at the Radisson and the service was entertaining and efficient. The traditional sushi was reasonable but I must say that it was nothing exceptional. The Samuri serves a much nicer sushi. Our main courses were tasty and we enjoyed watching our food being cooked in front of us with a little entertainment from the chef using the salt and pepper shakers. I have to admit I did expect a little better quality for the price we paid.

• Visited November 2012