“MindBlowing experience at Mondo!”
Review of Mondo Restaurant

Mondo Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 725 Restaurants in Riyadh
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mesmerize in a scenic and charismatic atmosphere by the pool side. Our fine dining restaurant Mondo offers exotic flavors from around the world, whether it’s a business gathering or a family celebration, the memories of Mondo lasts forever.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Guys, if you really want an amazing night out, with mouthwatering food at reasonable prices, then Mondo at Intercontinental is the place to go. As simple as that. I had an amazing pumkin soup, I enjoyed every little spoonful. Then I had a Moroccan pie with chicken and almonts! I was so full, I could not have a dessert. Take my word for it and do not miss on that one!

1  Thank Iasonas L

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Soups, and menu changes but for the more than 5 times we visited food is fresh, good quality, nice seating outside or inside . Attentive service , bathroom too far from restaurant. Would be my only complaint.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

If ur looking for a cozy n an elegant place with good food, then Mondo is the best destination..we tried the steak with mudhroom sauce and the seafood tower , n they were both great..ENjoy

Reviewed June 18, 2013

From check in to check out the Front Office team were outstanding. I now stay with them regularly and have not been disappointed. An older hotel, but well maintained, very good rooms and good Club lounge.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

As a westerner, finding a place in Riyadh that 100% satisfy your expectations is not so common. Mondo has an amazing atmosphere and a very high quality cuisine. Try curry prawns and you will dream about them FOREVER :) Can't wait to come back and try all their plates!