“Peterl”

Dining options: Reservations
Saudi Arabia
“Peterl”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I went as a business meeting and had not even heard of the restaurant before then.Excellent service. Great steaks.
I will definitely visit again

Visited January 2013

• Arabic first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Very rude Manager In Tahalia Branch”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was about to reserve for 5 but the manager is very rude and dont know customer service at all! If on the phone they cannot serve the customer well, i dont think it is worth the try going into this restaurant!

• Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Just Steak and French Fries, thats it”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just steak and french fries, no veggies, just a little gravy. Steak excellent, french fries very good. No veggies, no side dishes just a little plain, green salad entree. Very, very expensive. The desserts are delicious. Will not go back very soon.

• Visited October 2012
Riyadh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“mmmm..”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Well, le Entercot, i went there the first time it was opened, it was terrific I like it so much coz I was going there with my boyfriend to watch the sunset, I still remember him telling me that he can see the reflect of the sunlight in my eyes. I even did my boyfriend Bday party there, it was awesome, wish those days comeback again. But this place lost its taste when they changed the staff. I didn't went there after that.

Visited October 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“amazing panoramic view”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

limited menu, very private atmosphere and an amazing city view! perfect for afternoon tea

Visited December 2011