“Value for Money” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 207 Hotels in Riyadh
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Value for Money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Decent Hotel, Nice room, Convenient for Business Travelers, Going to this hotel for last 03 years!
Though there is only one restaurant it serves Excellent Breakfast, People are very friendly, Check In and Out is very fast, very calm down atmosphere, Easy access to the business sites at least for me it was! near the computer market so if you miss any electronics its just next door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Firstly I am very glad to hear that you are our frequent guest since three years. I am sincerely thanks for your kind assistance and co-operation that you are extending to us. I am very delighted to know that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and were pleased with the overall service and facilities that we provided to our guests. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!
Eng. Abdul Hadi Dajam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Arabic first
Dammam, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

The hotel is neat and clean, staff are very cooperative, service is quick and very friendly... rooms are big and spacious... parking is not an issue.... its in the center of Olaya hence all the offices are near..... all in all staying in this hotel is a good value for money.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post these kind words about your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and the service we provide. So to hear the comments of a guest who is also in the hotel business means so much to myself and the team. I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have been travelling many places through out the world and stayed in properties with good standards, however the hospitality and the passion to serve at AlWaha is really some thing which must be appreciated. If you are visiting Riyadh please make sure you enjoy staying here its value of money, located in the city center and with best served all the facilities which you may have in any 5 star hotel Globally. My level of satisfaction is 90 %.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting your lovely feedback following your recent stay at Al Waha Palace Hotel. I was really glad to read that you enjoyed your quiet room and the services of the hotel. I have passed on your kind words to my brilliant team at the hotel and looking forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel staff was very friendly, location is near from everything and the place is simply comfortable,
It will be my only choice in Riyadh and I have no doubt that this hotel is perfect to those who look for a great experience with out paying 5 Star rates.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am truly delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with the service and facilities available. . I really appreciated your kind experience that you have shred to others. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had been a Holiday Inn regular until I happened to stay once here due to non-availability at Holiday Inn. I found this hotel homely, friendly staff. clean, spacious rooms, giving needed comfort and great value for money.Now I have made it my regular place of stay. Location is very good, near shopping area, good Indian restaurants, Kingdom Dates. Ashraf on front desk is always helpful and wears a smile. No hesitation in recommending this hotel for those who look for a great experience with out paying 5Star rates.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Eng. Abdul H, Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
I am very glad to hear that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and found the Al Waha Palace Hotel is very special. I was very proud to read your comments about our services and especially my team. I have passed on your feedback and kind words to my great team here at the hotel and I do hope we get the chance to look after you once again in the very near future.
Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We came across this hotel as Holiday inn was full, now i am regular to this hotel. It is worth the money spend, rooms are claen, nice breakfast, hospitable staff ( especially Mr Ashraf in front desk). you have indian resturants around this place so there is option for good food. I will recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I was absolutely delighted to read your very kind words following your stay with us at Al Waha Palace Hotel I was very proud to read your comments about my team and have already made a special point of sharing these words with them. They are much appreciated. I really do hope that we get the chance to meet your expectations once again in the near future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am a regular at this hotel. Whenever I travel to Riyadh this is my hotel of choice. Booking is easy, either online through the many online services or directly by email to their reception. And I must say their response to emails has been very quick. For my most recent trip I also asked the hotel to provide airport pickup.

Upon exiting the airport we were met by a smartly dressed man with a placard bearing my name, spelt correctly. He was the driver. He helped carry our luggage from airport to car to hotel reception. The ride to the hotel was pleasant.
We were greeted warmly upon arrival at the hotel. The room assignment was very quick, less than 5 minutes.

First impression of the room was good. Good-sized (very big) bed, many fluffy pillows (six!), clean sheets with nice duvet. Comfortable. The wardrobe is quite decent with the usual hangers, two clean bathrobes and two pairs of bedroom slippers.

Kettle and tea and coffee making. Two bottles of water complimentary. Very good safe.
Many power points in three pins and two pins at 240 V and 110 V.
The washroom is quite big, containing bathtub and separate shower cubicle. Very well appointed fixtures. Very clean.

Profusion of lights. Can be switched in or out so that the correct light level for any occasion can be obtained. New, flat screen 30 inches TV, with many channels but not many worth watching.DVD player connected to TV. Clock/audio player with docking for ipod. Two phone in room and one in washroom.
Internet is free and speed decent. Coverage is good throughout hotel although at some location can be spotty.
Breakfast is acceptable but not too many choices. I always find that by the third day I am not too keen on going down for breakfast. Good if they provide live-action station for omelette and fried eggs. Also, more choices in patries.

The hotel is located in an area known as the "computer market". There are many shops selling most IT things. At night there are also sellers of pirated movies. A mosque is located across the road from the hotel. There is a cheap laundry, several small shops, several Indian and other restaurants.

Summary
Good hotel. Small so still very friendly and personal. Very clean. Quite luxurious for the price.
Very good value for money.

Room Tip: Definitely stress non-smoking room.