“Welcoming”

Al Waha Palace Hotel
Ranked #14 of 227 Hotels in Riyadh
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Warm welcoming and executive and friendly style of approval. Neat and clean room and people are in front of you when need an assistance/requirement. Tasty foods and manageable rates. Moreover, very reachcable location.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Hashimnk
Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

I am sincerely appreciating your precious feedback and it makes us very proud to read that you have satisfied with us including the good quality food and all our services with genuine hospitality. It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back again to Al Waha Palace.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My experience in Al waha was very good. The overall feedback that i received from my colleagues who have stayed in Al waha is also very good. Al waha is a very nice hotel, very much comfortable, rooms are well furnished, staff are very co-operative and warm welcoming. Ready to serve at anytime. Moreover the food served in the lobby level restaurant is also very nice. They have a lavish menu. Overall, Al Waha is a great and decent facility in Riyadh.
Thanks to the team and management for such a nice service.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

I am very glad to hear that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and found the Al Waha Palace Hotel is very special. We have good support from your esteemed company and we deeply keeping the reputation to your team. Your beautiful comments are very highly supporting to the travelers and especially it as reward for our teamwork. I am looking forward your usual successful collaboration and will be glad to assist you if any further help. I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I spend here couple of days every 2-3 months. Staff is really nice and helpful, rooms are clean and nice.
it is always relaxing coming back to this hotel after all day visits.
Many thanks to the Staff !

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

I am truly delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us and were pleased with the service and facilities available. . I really appreciated your kind experience that you have shred to others. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My stay was so good except from the part of meals in your hotel, your restaurant not providing many choices of dishes and the sweet sooo poor too, wish i can see some improvement in my next visit.

Have a good day

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank almetghawi
Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

I am taking this kind opportunity to personally thank you for your most important comments of your recent stay with us here at the Al Waha Palace Hotel. I am greatly appreciating you taking time out from your busy schedule to write us a review. I appreciate your honest comments. Clearly the level of dishes and sweets you experienced in our restaurant is not up to our standard and I am sincerely sorry that you experienced this. I have shared your comments with our F&B team and we have deeply discussed on your topic. Now we have added more verity dishes and I ensure you that you will be enjoy our food tasteful on your next visit in Al Waha Palace Hotel.
I would love to hear more detailed feedback as to the changes/updating that you recommend for our property as we are always looking for ways to improve the hotel & service we give our guests.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you and serving you in the near future

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has a beautiful appearance. The reception staff were welcoming and polite with guests. The deluxe king room was spacious, comfortable, clean and has a private Jacuzzi bath. The restaurant contains many different choices of food. I like staying in this hotel. What I don't like is that my room offer a half board promotion,  and I tried to ask the reception office to change meal order from diner to lunch because I am on a died programc but he refused.  Any way I would like to thank the hotel administration.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank hani-KSA
Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable comments about your stay with us at Al Waha Palace Hotel. I was very proud to share your glowing review of your recent stay with my team. It is comments like this that really make our job worthwhile. We take great pride in the service we deliver and we look forward to meeting your expectations once again in the near future.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Just had an 8 day business trip in Riyadh and chose this hotel based upon the other Trip Advisor reviews and I wasn't dissapointed.

Arrived at 10:30 pm after my flight from UK and the restaurant was still open (closes 11:00 pm)

Checked in and was upgraded to a superior room at the back of the hotel as I had asked for a quiet room, I'm glad I was at the back because the calling to prayers at odd hours of the early morning could be a bit annoying if you are at the front of the hotel because the mosque is right opposite the hotel.

The room was excellent, spotlessly clean, roomy and had just about everything you could wish for, even a docking station for iPhone or iPad. I found the wifi signal to be very poor on the 4th floor, but there was a connector for my laptop to plug into, so that was no major problem.

I do like a trouser press in my room when I travel, I have one at home and find them invaluable. I know the locals don't really wear pressed trousers as a matter of course, but the hotel does cater for a lot of western visitors, so this is something that should be considered.

I used the laundry service for some shirts and things, everything came back clean and ironed, all at a reasonable price.

There was a mini bar in the room with nuts, chocolate bars and soft drinks in it, which was a nice touch.

There is also a computer block with about 100 different shops and kiosks next door, selling everything computer at good prices every evening, which I did walk around, but didn't purchase anything.

The electrical sockets in the rooms are all UK three pin as well as Continental two pin, so most people's electrical goods should plug straight in.

The food in the restaurant is of a high quality, with bags of choice for breakfast. The coffee shop serves a range of foods and drinks which are also good value.

I plan to be in Riyadh again in three months time and will definitely be staying at the Al Waha Palace, as I said in the title, I couldn't fault it, the staff are all great and welcoming, the rooms are great, in fact the whole place is just great!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank David L
Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for the time you spent posting this great review I was delighted to read that your visit was enjoyable, that you found our staff welcoming and the room and services are superb. As you have mentioned we are having the trouser press and it was limited counts due to not more requests from guests, chiefly we have laundry services. Although, we have added more trouser press in the rooms. Also I have fix the WIFI extender in each rooms for high quality signal and now it is working well condition. Thank you for noticing even the small details about our hotel, we believe that little details make a big difference, and I am pleased that it did. Thank you for recommending us, and we are looking forward to being of service to you again in your next Riyadh trip.

gm@alwahapalace.com.sa

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I chose the hotel based on other TripAdvisor reviews, having never been to KSA and I needed a hotel close to my office there. Everything others have mentioned held to be absolutely true.

This is a nice modern hotel with a good sized room. Hotel WiFi was included and was faster than the wifi I experience at most hotels. The gym on the 7th floor is very nice, exceeding the standard for most hotel gyms. It has several LifeFiteness machines, including an elliptical, two treadmills, a regular bike and a recumbent bike.

The staff were absolutely wonderful. The front desk was extremely helpful, especially to someone like me who doesn't speak the local language.

Finally, I found the room service to be very good, both in terms of food quality and service.

Very good stay. I would recommend the Al Waha Palace for anyone looking for a hotel in the central area close to the malls and government buildings.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank eldub1999

I was absolutely delighted to read your very kind words about your stay at Al Waha Palace Hotel. I was happy to read we met your expectations and that you enjoyed our all services. Please do come and see us again soon. I have passed on your comments to my team here.