“Good sea food in the heart of riyadh”
Review of Nafoorah Seafood

Nafoorah Seafood
Ranked #219 of 725 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Nice selection of fish & other sea food items. You may get it cooked the way you like. ..........................

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I love sea food, and everything healthy for that matter, this place is good, its just a traditional sea food heaven, enjoy every bit of it... :)

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I visit this place at least once every 4 or 5 weeks. If i feel like fish it is my first choice. Even when we want to home cook seafood, we get our product from there. You should try the Fruit Des Mere Soup.

1  Thank GhaithSemaan
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The open buffet is the best in Riyadh .. I tried it 2 time and the food selection was excellent .. They provide juices with the open buffet free of charge

Reviewed July 12, 2012

It was a business meeting and it was my first time there. The service was very good and the portions generous. Every thing our host ordered was tasty. Especially the prawns and grilled fish. I can't comment on the prices because the other company paid for the meal but our group was happily impressed. The dessert is not their forte.