All reviews aroma restaurant tugra restaurant special thanks turkish coffee every morning cigar lounge wake up call coffee shop pool and gym every week the executive lounge business trip visited this hotel in room dining amazing hotel bed was very comfortable breakfast buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel on and off from Nov 16 - May 17, collectively for around 4 1/2 months.

It's a great hotel - very clean and well kept. Beautiful setting and good location.

A special mention must go to the staff who are particularly helpful, friendly and kind. Specifically, the staff who work in the breakfast room each morning, and team in the executive lounge and the guys who work in the fitness area on the 6th floor (a special mention to Abdourazack who I have spent a lot of time with 1-on-1 and who has always been incredibly kind and helpful, and always fun to talk to).

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Dear lorcanmorgan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Our team of professionals always aim to go above and beyond to satisfy your requests. Please rest assured that it is with such comments that we continue to exceed our guest service experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

my stay at the hotel was really great! All the Waiters, driver and the house keeping are kind and attentive. the hotel is clean, amazing SPA , good rooms by the way is the best bed I've slept. I loved the experience and I hope come back soon.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Dear lineelbayeh,

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Went to aroma resto for their german festival buffet. Good food and service plus rightly priced. Lots of food choices. Very good ambiance too. Well recommended and looking forward to future dinners with them.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Dear Andy B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed our German Food Festival in Aroma Restaurant.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

There are several reasons why I wouldn't be in a hurry to return here.
The main entrance to the hotel is kind of strange. It's hard to see and you have to almost make a U-turn off the main road into the drive. One of my taxi drivers missed it and we had to go around the block.
The room design is kind of weird. I entered a dark hallway with deep, dark closets. I worried that I would leave something behind since it was so hard to see into the cupboards.
The bathroom is quite large with a separate room for the toilet but space was poorly used. The vanity was tiny so difficult to find space for your toiletries, hairbrushes, etc. The makeup mirror was at a funny height making it difficult to use.
I never did quite figure out how to manage the lights. There is a wall panel and it's not exactly intuitive. Several of my colleagues also found the lighting baffling.
The breakfast buffet is quite nice but the dining room fills and if you are ushered to overflow on the third floor you don't get the same buffet. Service is very uneven at all meals.
Riyadh has much better options.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank laviajeraliz
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Dear laviajeraliz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I regret to learn that you have experienced such inconveniences during your stay. I have taken note of your valuable comments to ensure that those mishaps will not occur in the future. It is with your valuable remarks that we continue to exceed our guest service experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to an unparalleled experience.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

I am a luxury traveler , this one is down
Great location, but vey difficult and tight entry from the street
Nice design but when you handle the Fourniture you feel it is going to break in your hands
Bed is comfortable,
Watch at night , be sure to close shower door to avoid hitting in the dark
Great front disc manners, but only 2 employees so you have to wait
Very late room cleaning, even when i call them , they promise but no service
When they clean the room, one day forget to replace the shampoo, another forget the water, a third forget the tea , a fourth does not show up and it is 5:30pm
The tugra resturant, tasteless, i had to taste from every single type of food, no taste, service is average for.
Iam surprised this is a Kempinski, for sure they are poor in servicing, understaffed or, staff un utilized
Over all will not come back , very disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Saudinavigator
Burj Rafal Hote... K, General Manager at Burj Rafal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Dear navigator0,