“Good Food.. OK service... ” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food.. OK service... ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Food is good.. Try the alfredo pasta and do ask for a combo of 2 pizza flavors in one (we tried half vegetarian half pepperoni)

3 small details I have noticed

1. Play area is outdated.. Only one small slide. Moreover, the place desperately needs a paint job.

2. The waiter didn't notify us that the atm machine is not working. I reminded him that he should mention that with a sign at the entrance or verbally when we enter the restaurant.

3. The waiter brought my food first and he said that he is bringing my wife's food a bit later .. My wife's food didn't come for another 10 minutes! I didn't have my food and waited... But then I had to tell the waiter to take back my plate and keep it warm. He should bring all the plates together! I told the waiter that I should not eat while my wife is looking at me! He apologized...

• Arabic first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Best Pizza Place in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Off all the pizza joints in the city, nothing compares to Pizza Company. From the wide selection of pizzas, starters, salads to the bright and cheery interiors. This comes highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
“amazing bbq chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Haven't eaten in but the takeaway pizza is lovely and at a fair price the bottom of the pizza seems to be fried in some way i don't particularly like this but my husband does and says it's american style

Visited April 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pizza company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I always order it delivery. It is the greatest taste for a pizza in riyadah. Supreme chicken, meat and seafood are just great taste with a reasonable price

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Best pizza in Riyadh.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Its a Thai chain and its a fun fact that in Riyadh the taste of their pizza is far better than what they have in Thailand. I just love their Seafood Supreme pizza. The white sauce which they put on the base is heavenly!