“Good food, pleasent atmosphere”

Riyadh Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 635 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Riyadh
“Good food, pleasent atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

good n tasty chinese food, and less oily food which is something not easily found in KSA. price is reasonable compared to the food quality, atmosphere n friendly service by staff. i've been here couple of times with families and a;ways had a pleasent time n full of stomach :-)

• Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“The real Chinese taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went with my Family and i just loved the food. Specially their crispy noodles (only when eaten hot)
I will definitely go again in a month

Romania
“Nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I had a delicious dinner at this restaurant . Nice atmosphere , good services. The sea food is great prepared . I realy enjoyed my dinner time there .

1 Thank KAL68
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Excellent and authentic Chinese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Want to indulge in tasty and authentic Chinese food in Riyadh? Just hop into Riyadh Chinese Restaurant in Sulaimaniya Thalatheen. In addition to a warm welcome from the staff, you will be surprised with tasty Chinese food starting from spring rolls to soup to fried rice to noodles to sizzlers to deep fries..... You need to visit to believe. I have been visiting this restaurant for the past 20 years. My entire family is a fan of this food, though we have travelled many countries.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“The most not recommendate restaurant in Riyadh”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Previously I very enjoy having my meal in this restaurant. But recently I found the food are not fresh and dirty. Last week I with my friends went to this restaurant to eat steamboat, during having the steamboat, we found there are small Cockroach leg in the spicy soup, immediately we called the boss of the restaurant requested to change the soup but the boss said the soup have no problem ( honestly we can smell the cockroach smell). finally we didn't finish the steamboat and ask for the bill. they also did served us the sesame ball as we ordered before, but oh my god...... we didn't eat the sesame ball too because the inner ingredient also smell cockroach smell...... This was my last visit and bad experience to this restaurant. I were highly recommendate my friend to go to golden palace chinese restaurant because the prices are more cheaper and the food are clean even the taste a bit not comparable to riyadh chinese restaurant