“Best steak ”

Terrace Grill
Ranked #30 of 753 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our traditional steakhouse features Top-quality meats and fresh seafood, prepared by our highly-skilled chefs for your dining enjoyment. Enjoy free wifi throughout your dinner, however, you won't want to spend much time away from your food!
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice place in riyadh located in center of the city inside well known hotel which has romantic friendly places in addition to very nice steaks and shrimps. I raise the hat for the chef and waiter. I hope I will be there again.

JebbBC, Manager at Terrace Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Dear Khalid A:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and will share your comments with our associates. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future the next time you have a craving for top quality steaks and seafood. Thanks again for your comments and your loyalty to our restaurant.

Regards, Jebb C

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Found the Terrace Grill by searching for a good steakhouse in Riyadh. Was craving a really nicely cooked streak and the Terrace Grill totally delivered. Excellent steak and I'm looking forward to enjoying another visit in a few weeks.

JebbBC, Manager at Terrace Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear KevinQuinn:

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and are especially impressed to receive such high praise from a senior contributor on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your taking the time and effort to share your comments with us and will look forward to seeing you again in our restaurant soon.

Cheers, Jebb C.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have been looking for a restaurant in Riyadh that won't overcook my steak and this place is it!
I love my filets medium rare and my filet came out with the perfect temperature. Tried the Australian filet and it was delicious. They have a good selection of appetizers and salads but I was craving for meat and potatoes so we didn't order any starters. In my opinion, service was the perfect mixture of attentiveness and professionalism. I'm the type of diner who dislikes having a server constantly interrupting my meals. Will definitely visit again soon!

1  Thank Amy J
JebbBC, Manager at Terrace Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Amy J:

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience with us in the Terrace Grill and will share your feedback with our associates. We look forward to being of service to you again next time you are in the mood for a great steak dinner!

Regards, Jebb C

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

If you are craving for a nice steak or grill food I recommend this restaurant. The price is moderate but worth the price. They waiter who have assist us is very helpful and really know the food they offer. Thumbs up to the chef who went out and asked if we are enjoying our dinner. I will return to this restaurant again and will bring my family and friends.

JebbBC, Manager at Terrace Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Hisham K:

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read that your dining experience in our restaurant met your expectations. We will share your feedback with our associates, both front and heart of the house, (the kitchen). We look forward to being of service to you again in the future and hope that you have a chance to try one of our up-coming food promotions in the Terrace Grill and of course, our fantastic steaks, again. Thanks again for your comments and your patronage.

Regards, Jebb

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Modern restaurant with pleasant atmosphere and attentive staff. the chef knows steak and that is a warranty for a tasty preparation as you have ordered, from properly well done to rare. The meat itself is top quality and from best origins. Lobster was well prepared too as were the side dishes. Not much more to add, we will certainly return on a regular basis because this is rare, straight forward quality.

JebbBC, Manager at Terrace Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Joao_Lagoa:

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor. We will share your comments with our associates. We are especially pleased to receive such high praise from a senior contributor on Tripadvisor! We look forward to your return and thank you again for taking the time and effort to share your comments with us.

Regards, Ed M.