Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewskingdom towerolaya streetrestaurants and shopping mallslocation is fantasticreliable wifibusiness tripclean roomscentral areaa lot of varietyfront office staffhotel servicenice breakfastmetro constructionsaudi arabiainfrontratesmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have chosen to stay there about 3 times. Place is very clean, and in a central spot. However, there is an issue with the entrance, it is not up front on Olaya, so you have to communicate that to the taxi driver somewhere along the way, most knew how to get there but some had no idea. Kingdom Tower is right across the street with mall and other amenities. Breakfast doesn't really have that many choices but you can get by for couple or a 3 day visit. They are bit stingy about giving you extra hours on the room in case you have a late night flight out of Riyadh (Policy I guess). Rooms are small but efficient use of space.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Adnan M
Mohammed F, General Manager at Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Adnan M
Good day from ibis Riyadh

We welcome all feedback that we receive from our guests and will endeavour to use such
feedback constructively. Feedback such as yours that highlights areas where we could be doing
better is particularly useful and we are grateful for your time in sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very small rooms but efficient. The room is well designed for such a tiny space. No bathroom amenities... no gym.... Breakfast is not bad but not included in the room rate.

One thing which was terrible is that the rooms windows cannot be opened!

Room Tip: Do not take a smoking room even if you smoke... There are no windows that you can open!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Mohammed F, General Manager at Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Elyafi

Greetings

Reviewed September 12, 2013

It's a new, modern and very clean hotel. In general I'd say it's a high value choice for business stay.

Location: Very central, off from busy Olaya street, which is main commercial and shopping district.
Room: Coszy, a bit small but in a very good shape, I like it.
Food: Breakfast choices are limited but acceptable considering its room price, and room service food is quite good.
Service: Average, informative but not that much helpful.
Atmosphere:I myself feel a bit loosen up and relaxing when stay at this hotel, while Riyadh is a place where there're some local custom and strong culture foreigners need to follow.

Room Tip: Better for higher floor rooms
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear ElvinHsu

Good day from ibis Riyadh
I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your comments
to my team. I know that they will be delighted to learn that their efforts have been appreciated and
remembered.
We welcome all feedback that we receive from our guests, including positive comments which
help us to recognise and reinforce excellent service within the team.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Have to say that I have stayed at this hotel for more than 3 times, and I do recommend to all business travelers, perfect location, rooms are a bit small but in a good shape
the only issue is to find the main entrance as it is not facing the main street of Olaya

Room Tip: Rooms are all quite, but try high floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Mohammed F, General Manager at Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Sherif69
Greetings from Riyadh

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention as guest feedback is invaluable
to our efforts to continually improve the quality of our services. I hope that we will have the
opportunity to welcome you back to Ibis in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I ran across the hotel when I was searching booking . com and I was afraid it will be the same as Ibis Dubai which was not so good, I booked the room anyway to see for myself, and on the contrary it was perfect with a smooth check-in upon arrival, modern style and room furniture, very clean despite that one time I left the "please clean" tag when I left in the morning and came back and the room was as is, but it was cleaned immediately after calling the reception.

Basement parking is very small, but it's there and it will surely help to protect your car from the sun of Riyadh.

Location is great and almost everything is near, and you are a turn away from the new Ouroba express road that will take you to almost anywhere in Riyadh.

Food is very good in terms of value for money, complementary tea and coffee was in the room, but no minibar, and breakfast buffet is great and fairly assorted and it costs 50 SR.

Rooms are very well isolated and quite.

They have computers in the lobby with Internet access and a printer (FREE), this is very helpful to do online check-in for your flight and print your boarding pass before you go to the airport.

Staff is usually smiling and friendly.

In general it's a very pleasant stay, and now it's my second time here, and hopefully more to come if the service level stayed the same .

Room Tip: If you want a view of olaya street pay 75 SR more and get a street view room. Go for a high floor rooms, even more quite. Ask for an iron and ironing table once you arrive to stay handy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Abdulrahman S B

Greetings from ibis Riyadh Olaya

remembered.
help us to recognise and reinforce excellent service within the team.