More of a coffee shop than a snack joint"
We visited during lunch on a Saturday
Here are the positives
1. They have an interesting and diverse menu with a mixture of
'international' dishes and Italian whihc is but dangerous 2. Fries were
fresh and crispy 3. Interesting plate design and decor.
4. Gets lively at night - more of a coffee shop than a restauran or
snack joint 5. Nuggets (kids menu) were tasty but a little over fried.
1. Service was very friendly but extremely slow.
2. Temperature too cold. Please adjust
3. No Chicken wings were available. (would have been SAR 28)
4. The Salad dressing on my "Light Salad" was just lemon. Okay, but then why add grated cheese? (SR 24)
5. The Wi-fi didn't work
6. The Spinach and Cheese Tortellini (SAR 39) - had a pink (rosa sauce) could be adjusted. Portion was decent size. Consistency of spinach and cheese was okay.
7. Beef Burger (SR 28) -was disappointing. Clearly not a home made patty. Consistency was very 'packed' and didn't have the juiciness of a freshly or restaurant made patty.