“Good food, good staff 👨🏼‍🍳”
Review of Trader Vic's

Trader Vic's
Ranked #100 of 940 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: Armenian, International, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

I visited Trader Vic's several times. First visit happened in Dubai, and three times in Riyadh. I do ❤️ their concept, Hawaiian design with dim lights but of course it's not the same in Dubai (with live band)

Since their branch in Riyadh is in Panorama mall, it is very convenient for us to go after shopping ☺️

They just recently updated their menu so there is lot to choose from! like pasta, seafood, platter grilled and sandwiches. So far, I enjoyed every meals we tried and the best in this resto is their juices. Lots of Hawaiian juices and shakes

They are offering a 20% discount for some accredited hospital. Our hospital is not so they gave us a coupon discount with the same value so it's okay.

I highly recommend this restaurant, good food, good stuff and perfect for any occasion ❤️

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

The appetizers were in average. Main courses, we ordered sea food platter it was delicious. Garlic chicken wasn't special!
Meatball spaghetti was less than average. The atmosphere is really nice, and they have many options for food!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful time friendly staff, lovely music and the food was OK! Not that wow .However I would go back loved the place.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017

I went to this place in Riyadh for dinner. I had a steak that was good, and the food was good for everybody in the group. But the played "Dont cry for me Argentina" about 25 times over dinner, it was ike it was on repeat. This was a little strange.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Its nice place and really tasty food , I went there on Friday brunch open buffet it was really good and the choices was wide , Just one thing is a little disadvantage which is the beef slices was I bet salty author than that every thing was amazing. Staff where super nice and helpful quick serves and the atmosphere where amazing. love it very much was a lovely experience would go back there again.

Date of visit: March 2017