“Love it”

Lusin
Ranked #1 of 725 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: Armenian, Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Prepare yourself to savour an evocative cuisine to celebrate the centuries old tradition of a proud people. Lusin serves its guests enticing Armenian specialities renowned for its distinctive aromas and flavourful preparations. Take a gastronomic journey and be tempted by a collection of exquisite dishes that feature pomegranate tanginess, along with an aromatically rich aftertaste such as Manti, Kabab and traditional appetizers aplenty.
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

It was amazing food I like it soo much everything was good place food and servis... excellent choice. I will try come back again soon

Lusin A, Manager at Lusin, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2015

Dear Areej A,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our restaurant. Your comments are very much valued.

We try every day to provide a unique food experience that our guests expect.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Best Regards,
Bassel El Husseini

Restaurant Manager

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My students invited me for dinner to Lusin and ordered a wide variety of kebabs and salads. I remember the cherry kebab and mtabel being particularly delicious. The presentation of dishes was surprisingly good for such a busy restaurant.

The restaurant has beautiful interiors but we opted to sit outside. It was a typical hot Riyadh evening but the restaurant had a light must spray and outdoor air conditioning which kept us cool when in our abayas.

All of us were stuffed at the end of the meal but couldn't stop licking our fingers. I'll definitely go back.

Lusin A, Manager at Lusin, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2015

Dear pulkit01,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us on TripAdvisor.

I'm grateful to hear your positive feedback of how much you loved our restaurant and the food, specially the cherry kabab and mtabel.
We continuously endeavor to offer our guests the best tastes of food and ambiance.

It has been a pleasure for visiting our restaurant and we look forward for your next visit in the future.

Best Regards,

Bassel El Husseini
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Mt friend invited me to a pre wedding dinner. The food was too rich for my taste. The service was excellent. Mind you walk ins are rare, they are always fully booked.
If I needed to invite a special guest I would come here, but I have to book a reservation.

Mohammad R, General Manager at Lusin, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2014

Dear Hadeel-AM,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on our TripAdvisor page.

It was wonderful to know that you enjoyed your first experience with us, specially with the food and service.

We are looking forward to see you frequently at Lusin.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I visited Lusin after reading the so many favorite reviews on TripAdvisor. The experience was up your my expectations..
1. Unusual menu.. I tried several dishes which I've never eaten before..
2. Excellent food.. Period
3. The waiters are very professional, attentive and keen to help.. For example, the restaurant doesn't serve French fries but shakeeb (if I remember his name correctly) offered instead to prepare an unspicy potato dish for my kids which they liked..
4. Be aware that the restaurant is busy during weekends/holidays.. We had to wait for half an hour.. But the experience was worthwhile..
5. Prices are probably 30% more expensive that the likes of Karam Beirut or abdelwahab.. But I would put this restaurant in a different category..

Dear Rabeeh E,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am particularly pleased that you found the menu unusual, and the food excellent.

We continuously strive to offer our guests the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Therefore, it was most rewarding to hear that you found the staff professional and attentive.

We are delighted to have you visit our restaurant for the first time and have a great experience, and we look forward for your coming visits.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I honestly love this Resturant it's one of my favorites in Riyadh they offer a good service and great food it's highly recommended

Dear Dahliajj,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on our TripAdvisor page.

I'm delighted to hear how much you love our restaurant and we really do appreciate your recommendation and loyalty to Lusin.

We continuously strive to offer our guests the best tastes of food and highest level of customer service.

I look forward for your next visit to Lusin in the near future.

Kind regards,