Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh
HolidayInn.com
$263
$251
Priceline
All reviewsshogun restaurantroyal clubbusiness tripbusiness hotellarge hotelgym is well equippedroom serviceswimming poolhotel is situatedfitness centerjunior suiterooms are spaciousan upgradeexcellent hotelmeetingmrsaudi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Pleased to have free Wi Fi and a comfortable bed. Staff seem helpful too.

As a lone female I find it more relaxing to eat in my room. However if you are staying here give room service a wide berth. A veg Korma served with Mango and rice, consisted of large chunks of raw veg with a cold curry sauce and served with ketchup! No one seems to check what is being sent out of the kitchen?

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

First of all, on behalf of the whole team, I would like to thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh. thank you also for posting your review.

We have read your comments and we regret the inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that these comments were shared with the whole team for immediate corrective actions.

At the same time, we are delighted with your positive comments about the hotel staff, WiFi and hotel rooms.

We truly value your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh in the near future.

Kind regards,
Guest relations Manager

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great facilities (gym, pool, restaurants) Expensive when it comes to food and using the hotel's driver service. Very friendly and helpful staff. Cleaning before each guest first moves into the room could be improved greatly.

Room Tip: Double rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Some are more modern than others.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent
stay with us.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit and we would like to thank you for your
feedback, which shall serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher
standards of hospitality excellence.

Please be sure that we take all the comments of our guests constructively and that we
will take necessary steps to reduce any inconvenience in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Good large, clean and well equipped rooms. Lighting a bit poor for reading in bed. Bed is good. No view from window. Bathroom is wet-room style with large walk-in shower. No bathtub which I find annoying. Large fridge and plenty of space of cases. Much better than the Marriott where I have previously stayed.
As a woman I am not allowed to use the swimming pool or gym so cannot comment. Good coffees from the Lobby cafe.
Really appreciate the free wifi.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Heb,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your stay with us at Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh.

I'm truly delighted to know that you enjoyed your Stay with us and furthermore that our staff left you with lasting and positive impressions., we do always highly appreciate receiving guests’ comments and feedback, since it is one of the best means for us to continuously improve our quality standards and service as we are committed to deliver our promise of 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
There is nothing that makes us happier than hearing that you will always come back for more memorable experiences! Looking forward to your next visit!

Sincere regards,

Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you are like me and want to keep in shape while you conduct business travel, this property has an excellent fitness center with plenty of cardio (elliptical, bikes and treadmills with TVs) equipment, Precor weight training machines, free weights, great pool, large hot tub and nice locker room. Being in Saudi, the gym is for men only (sorry ladies - I don't make up the rules - otherwise everyone would be welcome) and I understand there is a treadmill for women located elsewhere in the hotel. The food at the restaurants was very good although a bit pricey, however with three restaurants (and a coffee shop in the lobby) you really don't have to leave the hotel - which is a bonus as the hotel is not located in an area that allows you to walk about and find something to eat or shop. You have to taxi it. If you are not going to venture about much, the hotel has everything you could want and I'd certianly recommend it. The staff were very friendly and courteous.

I also like the fact that the Radisson Blu offers free high-speed WIFI (and it lives up to it's name with a separate signal on each floor and even the fitness center). The rooms are nice enough - standard hotel fare.

The only improvement I would recommend is the desk chair. It's more like a dinner chair with no support for your back and real soft - so my back hurt everytime I got up from it. A proper desk chair would be a welcome change.

Room Tip: I had a room on the interior courtyard and it was very quiet. All windows are covered with a metal like screen (mounted on the building) so the interior courtyard rooms are not real sunny and have no view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Pellaz,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

I'm truly delighted to know that you had an excellent Radisson Blu experience and that you felt at home with us here at Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh . Your words about our Fitness Center, Restaurants and team professionalism and hospitality made us all proud of what we do here and have inspired us to continue to strive for excellence. I will also be sure to share your kind comments with the team.

Once again, many thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us and looking forward to welcoming back to Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2014

A very nice hotel with friendly staff. My life is easy when in Riyadh for business staying at Radisson Blu. The main restaurant is run but very friendly managers and staff! The rooms are big enough to make even people from north america happy.

Good advice: Always bear in mind where you are when judging. I don't care about location in Riyadh as the hotel has a very reliable limousine service attached.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear VanillaDream,
It is real pleasure to read your feedback on TripAdvisor and all your comments are very much appreciated. I am very happy to learn that our services and facilities were up to your expectations and that you enjoy staying with us.

The review you provided is extremely valuable to us and I assure you that no effort will be saved to make all your stays most enjoyable.

Thank you again and hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.