“braserrie on four”

Ranked #14 of 218 Hotels in Riyadh
Paris, France
“braserrie on four”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

i was staying in this hotel and the buffet breakfast is so fantansatic,food is tasty and service was good specially the waiter whos working in the breakfast.i will recomend this hotel to all my friends in saudi arabia and the other company.

Room Tip: I was in italian room its great
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Mr.Peter,

First of all let me thank you very much for selecting Radisson Blu hotel Riyadh,

Once again thank you for sharing your valuable feedback during your recent stay in our hotel and I am delighted that you enjoyed our food taste at our Brasserie on four restaurant and . also thank you for recommendation our hotel to your friends as we are always happy to read such encouraging comments and I will share it with entire team.
We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Your sincerely,

Magdy Mahmoud
Guest Relations Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at the hotel twice this month and the service at the hotel is horrible. The rooms are not clean, the carpets are dusty and all the upholstery is dated. The beds are extremely uncomfortable and their springs are sticking out. They use horrible duvets (I think they are feather) and they collect dust. On one of the stays I was not even sure if they had changed the sheets as they sheets were not ironed properly and look used.

I am allergic to dust and have broken in to serious hives in this hotel on my second visit. I had to stay here because of office budgetary requirements but would really recommend that people who don't have to stay here should avoid it.

As for the management, find a better cleaning and housekeeping company. Invest in good cleaning supplies and have the rooms completely and thoroughly cleaned. Also, change your mattresses and duvet.

• Stayed November 2013
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Ava

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from the hotel . We were disappointed to read that you are not happy with quality of cleanness also I am sorry that our mattresses and duvet fell below your expectation , we will review for possible modifications so to better accommodate our guest in the future. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

We appreciate your feedback and your comments are very helpful as this is our best resource for improving our facilities and services . Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Thanks
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Hotel pick up service from airport very good, rooms large and spacious. Excellent WiFi coverage.

Comfortable bed and choice of places to eat in hotel. Not within walking distance of other places to eat so buffet excellent for lunch.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Tina,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel.
I am delighted that you enjoyed our room , limousine service ,free WIFI and food at our restaurant,
Once again thank you very much for your valuable review and good comment in TripAdvisor.
I will make sure to share your review with the entire team and I look forward to welcome you back soon to Radisson Blu hotel Riyadh.

kind Regrads,
Magdy mahmoud
Guest Relations Manager
Ashford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 4, 2013

As a female...this is not the place for me. There are no facilities due to my gender ....this is what the government of Saudi impose.; but rather galling at check out to be asked 'how did you find the facilities'..my reply...I didn't!!!
Mediocre room service....nothing special....for me a case of have to rather than want to...
Only plus side....fast free internet.
Not the place for any woman...no even female only facilities .....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear Ms. Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience!, i have noted from your review that you didnt feel happy during your stay due to restricted rules for females and no much facilites for ladies although the hotel has health club for female.
I hope you feel that this is not an issue that will prevent you from staying with us in the future as we do care a lot about our customers and their feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again
St. Helier, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Mediocrity rules at this hotel.The room cleaning services are particularly disappointing with little or no effort made to clean bathroom floors, rearrange scattered clothing,etc.The buffet breakfast is prone to missing items- no orange or grapefruit juice for two days,no bananas most of the week.One or two "old Hands" keep the place ticking but there is a lack of English speakers on reception and taking room service food orders although the cooking can be good.Two week stay at company expense.I gave them my personal email address so I cold provide some feedback but,typically, they never did send one.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Sir, Thank you for taking time to write your valuable comment on each aspect of our hotel and i do apologize that our hotel service didnt meet your expectation
your comment on room cleaness, breakfast, food,reception and room service have been taken seriously.I would like to apologize for unhappy stay
I'm promising to improve the concern area to be able to get your satisfaction for your next visit in Riyadh
Thank you very much for your feedback and I will make sure to share your review with the entire team and I look forward to welcome you back soon to Radisson Blu hotel Riyadh to make right.
Frankfurt
Reviewed September 13, 2013

With the big hotel chains you get what you expect, standardised quality, not less and not more. Rooms are modern, spacious and clean, service is professional but inpersonal. Breakfast is expensive if not included in your room rate (138 SAR). WiFi is free and fast. The hotel has a well equipped gymn and an outdoor pool. The hotel has three restaurants (Japanese, Italian, buffet), of which we specifically enjoyed the Japanese. There are no other restaurants in walking distance. I can also recomend the hotel's airport pickup service (130 SAR)

• Stayed September 2013
magdy m, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
thank you for sharing your valuable feedback during your visit in Riyadh and I am delighted that you enjoyed our room , Gym Japanese restaurant Shogun and fast WIFI. also thank you for recommendation our pick up service and I will share it with entire team.
thank you for your comment on the price of the breakfast and I am sorry that our price of BF don,t meet your expectation
thank you again for your review and sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you during your next visit in Riyadh.
Beirut
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Radisson Blu in Riyadh is my first choice for every stay I make in Riyadh. This hotel has been renewed lately and is situated on a slightly busy street with good access from Makka road. it is close to the commercial area of Malaz and about 20 minutes from Al Ollayah street where you have the Kingdom tower mall and Faysaliah mall. I appreciate to be nicely greeted every time by the same staff and my reservation is mostly as expected. I am nicely surprised from time to time to be upgraded to suites or Deluxe rooms. All rooms are nicely furnished and have always a nice bureau for business activity. The Deluxe rooms are big and with a specific furniture. The suites are also nice with a rotating big flat screen TV that can be viewed from the coach in the living room or from the bed in the sleeping room. Very convinient. The amenities are always from good quality and the rooms are clean. The air conditionning is always set too low and you can find yourself in rooms around 18C. Shilly for most. At level 4 you find the food area with 3 main restaurants: an italian exquisite dining, a food display area for breakfast, lunch and dining and an Oriental restaurant with show style food preparation. On the display area you should watch for the special nights (sea food, mexican, oriental, ...) as the offer is very rich and the food delicious (especially sea food with 'eat as you can' grilled lobsters and prawns). the weather is usually very hot outside and the terrace of the display area can only be accessible in cool periods (from October to March mainly). On the special nights you can also find a furnace for bread preparation. Nice hot bread is always a delight. The lobby is small with a nice 'cafe' shop offering cold and hot drinks with quick snacks. You can also taste the cardamon coffee from a small dispenser niched inside the lobby and attended by a coffee master (with gluey dates also offered). Beware of periods of conventions and exhibitions as this htel is always fully occupied.

Room Tip: the rooms on the street (above the lobby) are noiser knowing that the quality of noise isolation is...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Fouad H
magdy m, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Riyadh, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Mr. Fouad Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We’re delighted that you enjoyed the location of our Hotel in the Riyadh city . we’re so glad that you were able to experience our restaurant Elements and we 're so glad to get the great feedback about hotel rooms and resturants. your valuable feedback about hotel facilities was really useful and allowing us to to monitor and further enhance our services by focusing on your needs as guest once again thank you so much for your review and we are looking forward to weclome you back in your second home