Golden Tulip Andalusia Riyadh
Priceline
$332
$213
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Poor English, No non-smoking rooms unless you upgrade. Lift not working. Room stank, was stained and dirty, bloodstain on a pillow. The worst was the shower which has a cracked door and the floor had been patched up, when I trod on it it squelched and a smell erupted that almost made me vomit. Mosque next door woke me at 4.30am (no double glazing). Breakfast terrible as well, just had toast. When I checked out they said I needed to pay for the room even though I had a voucher and this was pre-paid through my company.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Dubaiuaetravel
Reviewed May 7, 2011

I stayed in this hotel and don't know how I got booked in this hotel for business purposes. Anyways rooms are nothing to shout about. Cleanliness is not really seems to be their prime focus. Service is so so and nothing to shout about. The only person interested to serve you is Mr. Sulaiman at the Front Desk and the Rent a car company gentlemen sitting infront of the elevators next to the cafe. By the way during our two nights stay, we noticed only one elevator was working. I had to take stairs ocassionally to go up to my room. Breakfast was OK but nothing to impress. No presence of Management at all and it seems like they don't want to talk to their customers. Location is OK but if you go in a taxi then the take Pakistani or Indian driver as the local taxi driver will need help to bring you back to the hotel as they don't seem to know where the hotel is? can you believe that?

Room Tip: Talk to Mr. Sulaiman at the desk for the best room
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Problem is that the same guy owns all of the hotels around this area. In America this hotel would be out of business instantly. Bring disinfectant and expect water temps in shower to up and down. Hot dogs and beans for breakfast! Do you like coffee? Undrinkable. But folks, you are in SA. And if you have never been here it's another world. Expect to be sold software 1000 times over when you walk outside.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank overpopul
Reviewed January 21, 2010

How this ghastly hotel obtains any rating is beyond me. The receptionist was offhand and difficult although we had confirmed reservations and he had plenty of rooms. The rooms were old and dirty. The window was tiny. The curtains were soiled. The restaurant was deplorable for breakfast. The whole place was rundown and uncared for. The street was unpaved and it was very noisy. There are many much better hotels in Riyadh which I have visited often since 1976. I would rate this hotel below some of the old Soviet hotels that I have had to stay at in Siberia and other parts of Russia.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2010

This has to be one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. The bed linen was soiled, the breakfast inedible and the rooms filthy. To be avoided at all costs. I have no idea how trip advisor got its rating for this place. It is truly appauling. Less than one star.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business