During 2012 and 2013 most of my working weeks were spent in Riyadh and I have stayed exclusively at the Four Seasons.
There are many things to like about this hotel. The rooms are spacious and tastefully furnished. The beds are very comfortable with all the amenities in the room that one would expect from a five star hotel. The gym is the best in Riyadh and among the largest and best equipped you would find in any hotel worldwide, with great staff. I rarely order room service so I can not really comment on it but I did find the food in Elements, the main restaurant, to be very good. Breakfast was a generous buffet with everything you can think of, including freshly baked items. The same restaurant serves great sushi later in the day. There is also a decent, if somewhat pricey, grill and Italian restaurants. For extended stays, and if you are looking for cheaper food, the adjacent hotel is directly accessible from the hotel lobby and has lots of restaurants, a drug store and a laundry.
The location of the hotel is in the middle of Riyadh. Traffic is unbelievably heavy in Riyadh so getting around is a pain even from such a central location. That is why having everything you could want around you is so convenient.
The hotel staff were helpful and polite. I have had the occasionally mistake in service, but once or twice during my extended stay hardly count.
I strongly recommend this hotel. If only the four seasons had a decent loyalty program, it would be perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Four Seasons comfort and intuitive services within the distinctive profile of the prestigious Kingdom Centre. Close to the key sites for business, as well as arts, culture and shopping - modern boutiques to open-air markets. Dominating Riyadh's skyline, the 300-metre-high Kingdom Centre is the most compeling architectural icon in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh occupies 11 floors of the distinctive 99-storey tower within a thoughtfully designed mixed-use development that includes an exclusive shopping mall. The Hotel offers 274 guest rooms and suites , three restaurants and one lounge, spa and fitness facilities, an outdoor pool, a full service Business Centre and 5,500 m2 of function space. From its soaring lobby and stunning views to the gracious, highly personalised 24-hour service that is Four Seasons trademark, the hotel offers an unsurpassed venue for leisure and international business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Centre
- Four Seasons Riyadh
- Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh
- Riyadh Four Seasons