Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre
Ranked #3 of 224 Hotels in Riyadh
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very striking building, good staff -helpful without being intrusive, good restaurants, huge health centre and well situated. Rooms are spacious and spotless. Good IT services. What else could you ask for?

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 69Armstrong
GregPirkle1, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Tom H.

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh, and are glad to hear that you enjoyed it. We appreciate the wonderful feedback about the staff, our restaurants, rooms, Health Club and IT service. We are delighted to have you as a loyal guest, and I will make sure to share your nice comments with the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon in Riyadh!

Greg A. Pirkle

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre

Reviewed March 16, 2013

the room we stayed in was very nice, bed is great.. the view of the city is the best.. bathroom is wide and attractive.. but theres a sense of dullness, needs flowers? or a choco on the pillow, something to make it cozier..

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
GregPirkle1, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear Nouf S,

Thank you very much for selecting Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh, and taking the time to post your comment. We are glad to hear that you continue to enjoy our hotel, rooms and the view.

I will share your comments with the team, and we will surely take your suggestions.
Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel, Perfect hotel, great rooms, I asked front desk to extend check out and they did extended to 4PM .
I will stay again at this hotel in my next visit to Riyadah. It took me less than 10 min to check in.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Salim A

Dear Salim A.

Thank you so much for selecting Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh, and thank you also for the great feedback you have posted. We are delighted to hear that we were able to make your stay so comfortable, and that you enjoyed not only our rooms, but also our services. We are always grateful to read positive reviews, and I will make sure to share your feedback with our team.

We hope to see you soon again in your next visit at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh!

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

It is four seasons on saudi standards. I have been in four seasons in different cities, it has a better standers. Yet in Riyadh, overall hospitality standards are relatively low.

Location is good. Attached to one of the luxurious malls. Nice breakfast restaurant. Internet is too complicated to log in. And slow as well. Lobby is small and dim. Tables are attached to the other. Rooms are good, smoking rooms needs to be washed from curtains to carpets because of the smell.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Yoalg,

Thank you very much for your contribution to Trip advisor and your review of our Hotel. We have taken your comments regarding your stay onboard and are very concerned that you were not entirely satisfied with our facilities and services. I would loved to have been given the opportunity to address your concerns whilst you were staying with us, so as to be able to address these issues and ensure you would have a comfortable and enjoyable remainder of your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast at Elements Restaurant and the location as well.

I do hope that on your next visit to Riyadh you will return to Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh,

Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was one of my best stayes in Riyadh.

Service was superb and the room view was amazing.

The only problem is the price is very high.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Yes, I attended a 2-day symposium in Riyadh last Feb.25-26,2013 with my co-hospital staff. We checked in Four Seasons at Kingdom Tower in Riyadh. That much expensive, one night is equivalent to 20,000 pesos with high expectation of the qualities of a five star hotel, but actually it is not. I can rate it as an average. My impression is that much only most likely because I was at Marina Bay Sands hotel in Singapore last dec.,2012 and that hotel is super excellent for me and still no other five star hotels yet that i have checked in can ever compare with it. The price at Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore for one night is just similar to the price of Four Seasons Hotel in Riyadh. I just hope management of said hotel can improve it comparable to other 5 star hotels or even better to be worth to claim iy is a five star hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
GregPirkle1, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Virginia D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us.
Based on your comments, we clearly did not provide you with the level of service for which Four Seasons is known, and I regret that you left the hotel with an average impression.

Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. It is our goal to ensure that we not only meet, but exceed every guest’s expectations during each visit. We welcome remarks such as yours, in order for us to continually better ourselves. Please feel free to contact me in order to further discuss the areas where you believe we fell short of meeting your expectations, giving us the chance to create more memorable experiences during future visits.

I do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

As far as hotels go, this is a very nice hotel. Everything was very good: the service, the room, the restaurant. However as far as other four Seasons I've stayed at, it's quite average. The service staff, whilst very good, wee doing their job but didn;t seem to really enjoy it or go that extra four seasons mile. The rooms were well appointed but had nothing extra or outstanding. The in-room technology was a little out-dated for such a modern hotel. I really did enjoy the breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet at the main restaurant.

The one thing that was unusual and very useful was the availability of wifi in the limousine they have to pick you up from the airport; I used it to download a few things as I made my way to the hotel and was very useful in completing my presentation material for the next day on time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank yhelmy

Dear yhelmy,

Thank you for the very detailed review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read your remark about our all day dining restaurant "Elements", and that you enjoyed our WIFI service in the limousine. We would like to apologize for not being able to exceed your expectations during your stay as this is what we strive to achieve with every guest. I also regret that you felt our employees did not provide you with the expected Four Seasons service; I will certainly share your comments with my team, as we always do our best to ensure that our guests receive genuine and personalized service. We hope to make it up to you should you decide to stay with us during your next visit to Riyadh.

Greg A. Pirkle