I have been staying in this hotel for a while during my business trips to Riyadh, main reason is the location which is in the heart of the city, it’s however tuff during rush hours.
- rooms are always clean and well designed..
- very friendly and welcoming staff
- nice breakfast selection
- the lobby is under innovation which gives a bad impression and does not reflect room quality.
- Minimal sun entrance to the rooms
- the Lobby resturant smell of food can be overwhelming
I don’t really see the bad points to be very negative, I feel this hotel have lot of potential and I do recommend it for business trips More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Visit hotel website