“Buffet haven in the Kingdom !”
Review of Elements

Elements
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 653 Restaurants in Riyadh
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cosmopolitan, vibrant Riyadh meets its culinary match at Elements, the city's most exciting and diverse interactive dining experience. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine from around the globe, expertly and authentically prepared before your eyes.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Buffet haven in the Kingdom !”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Lets get one thing straight, I am not a big fan of buffets. However, this place makes a good case for its self. Its posh, classy and food selection is second to none in Riyadh. I went twice, and was not disappointed. On the contrary, food was great, prepared where you can see it, and the service is very good. Needless to mention, its in a very upscale hotel, so expect a steep bill. But then again, the options are very limited in the city, and this is the best.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Taki O
Anthony T, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are proud that our guests consistently tell us that our food offerings at Elements are second to none, and I’m pleased this was also your experience. We very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

• Arabic first
Red Deer, Canada
“Best buffet in Riyadh”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I haven't had a better buffet in Riyadh than at Elements.

They have a variety of foods - Chinese, Indian, Japanese, middle eastern, and an array of fruit, ice cream, and desserts.

The food is consistently good. My favourites are the Peking Duck (you can ask them to roll it in a wrap for you) and the sushi. The Peking duck is good, but be aware that the wrap is not like a true Peking duck wrap (it's quite thick and doughy as opposed to the thin ones you normally get with Peking duck, and also the hoisin sauce isn't quite right - but hey, it's riyadh). The sushi is also good - not super fresh but still good and you can ask the sushi chef to make custom rolls for you (eg Spicy salmon maki with avocado inside).

If you can afford to go, go for the Friday brunch. It's the same buffet as dinner with many many more food stations added (chocolate soufflé station, Korean ribs station).

During holidays (Christmas!) - there was even turkey, stuffing, and all the fixings! It's very difficult to find traditional Christmas food in Saudi - but at Elements it was there and it was delicious!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank CarinaInRedDeer
Anthony T, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for your detailed review. I am so pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your dining experience at Elements and tried the various offerings that the restaurant has to offer. I’ve shared your compliments with our Food & Beverage team and staff, and they are grateful to hear your kind words. I hope we get to see you again very soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Probably the best hotel buffet in Riyadh - come prepared to eat!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Although pricey, the quality of food from the salads and appetizers to the wide selection of main courses and lavish spread of desserts make it a highly recommended restaurant. They take time to create high quality food which is a bit unusual for most buffets.

The salads are all very tasty - try not to have too much! There is always sushi and other seafood beside the salads. It is not the best sushi in Riyadh but it is fresh and definitely above average. There is a changing selection of soups as well.

The main courses change but there is always a selection of delectable Indian and Arabic barbecue items available. They are very well prepared - for example the chicken is never over cooked and they are taking time to marinate it since the flavors have seeped into every morsel. On my most recent visit they had Saudi specialty dishes- the jareesh was very nice.

The desserts range from a wide variety of pastries and Arabic items to gelato (with toppings) and a lot of fresh fruit.

All in all a nice experience for professional dinners or intimate dining.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank GourrmetGourmand
Anthony T, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughtful comments regarding your dining experiences at Elements. I have taken your feedback and shared it with the Elements team, and have also passed along your compliments to our Kitchen team regarding the food offerings. We strive for nothing than a perfect dining experience for every guest, and I'm glad you experienced just that. I do hope we’ll have another opportunity to welcome you back again in the very near future.

Riyadh
“I Love Elements”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I always take someone special to me to Elements. I went there with my mother, sister and best friend, We take our time going through the buffet and dessert station.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Hadeel-AM
Anthony T, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Hadeel,

I am so delighted to read your review, and even more delighted to know that you always choose to take someone special for a dining experience at Elements. I have shared your comments with the Elements Team and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Amazing food and ambiance”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

One of the best brunches here in Riyadh. Cost is 330sr when we went. Seafood heavy, and very fresh! If you go later in the day, it would be best to make reservations, as it will fill up to capacity.

Keep in mind that yo are free to walk over ot the italian restaurant to sample their buffet. They will even carry back the food for you!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank PinkPanda1812
Anthony T, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
It's such a delight reading you review. We are so pleased that you had a memorable brunch experience at our Riyadh hotel. I've shared your comments with our entire team and they could not be happier! It would be an honor to welcome you back in the near future.