“Quite nice interiors - but average food and service.”

Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
Ranked #166 of 754 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stepped in there walking along Thalia. A quick decision, but probably not the best one. No, it was OK - but just average. Interiors on the positive side, service below acceptable level, but the food was sort of OK. Overpriced, but the location has it's own ramifications - will not come back, I think.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

It is okay not really American or Southwest food. We went for breakfast and they brought us boiled hotdogs as the sausage and instead of syrup on my pancakes they put honey. I did like that at all and sure is not something we do in America. I have been a few times and never really cared for the food.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Me and my wife loves to start our day with Buffalo Restaurant. Good service and value for money, and most of all I Love their Pancake!!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Wose resepshen ever.
Fine menu
Annoying seat
Resturant smell verey bad
Food was fine
Service was less than average
Prices normal

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We always eat at Buffallo and their food is Fabulous and service is Excellent.
I have just one comment their Restrooms are not very well maintained.A lot of tissue paper on the floor, somebody from their staff should see to it that the restrooms are in good condition specially when there are a lot guests in the Dining area or during Busy hours like Thursday and Friday.