“Amazing experience”

Ranked #171 of 725 Restaurants in Riyadh
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were celebrating my daughters birthday and as always great service and very authentic food.We had a memorable time .

FranM278, Marketing Head at Indian Summer, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you very much sir. We look forward to celebrating other events and occasions with you.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Very Good Food and Average Interiors

Food taste as well as presentation both were very good. The staff were very helpful.

The interiors is average to good.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I've been to quite a few Indian restaurants in Riyadh, but this is definitely the best.

The food is great - the Balti Aloo was crunchy, the bread was delicious and both me and my friend were very satisfied with everything we had. But what really sets this place apart is the service: friendly and attentive without being overwhelming. An example: I had ordered bread rather than rice, but when my dish (Kashmiri Dum Aloo) arrived, I saw that it was quite 'wet' and needed rice to soak up the sauce. Instead of obliging me to order a full serving of rice, however, which would have been far too much for me, the waiters kindly brought me a mini-serving of rice - for free!

This is the kind of thing which sets 'Indian Summer' apart from the competition. Although the restaurant (we visited the Suleimaniyah branch) was fairly quiet when we arrived at about 8 on a Thursday evening, there were already queues for tables by the time we were leaving. It was noticeable that many of the diners seemed to be Indian, which I think is a good sign in an Indian restaurant. Its popularity is well-deserved!

4  Thank WanderingMinstrel10
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The spices are very toned down and with all the fusion I fear the real flavor has been forgotten. For a more authentic Indian meal in Riyadh try the fancier fare on Tahlia or more down-to-earth Indian restaurants in the Haraa and Malaz areas of Riyadh where many Indians live in Riyadh.

6  Thank GourrmetGourmand
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Have already been to many Indian restaurants before, last month i am been to this one twice and just loved it. The ambience, service, cleanliness is fabulous, Finally the quality and taste of food which i am fond of is also too good to resist. Had few items and all of them made me to lick my fingers. Try Fish Tikka, Lobster Peshawari and Chicken Chop.

3  Thank hidocsiva