Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia
Gloria Inn(Riyadh)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewslive counterbiryanibusiness tripother star hotelssales managerthe room was nicebusiness districtroom service isevery weekmetro constructiondecent hotelsaudi arabiainternet connectionbreakfast buffet istrafficmeetinggiri
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Recently spent a few nights at the Four Points.
The staff was very friendly in assisting and meeting my needs. For the price you pay, you get great service and quality. The facilities fit my needs adequately.
I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Cedric U,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia on your recent trip to Riyadh. We are delighted to hear that you a had a wonderful experience during your entire stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and if we can be of further assistance in any of your future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me or any member of my team who will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I liked the service very much. Prompt check in procedure. Clean room and I was upgraded to junior suite based on SPG status. The only setback is the location as it's a bit far from the city center and also you will diffidently encounter traffic jam while commuting and lack of parkings spaces.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear Yoalg,

It was indeed pleasure having you in our hotel and giving us the opportunity to serve you during your recent visit in Riyadh. My team and I were delighted to see your review and we're happy that you've had a wonderful stay with us.

With regards to the parking space please be advised that we have both covered and uncovered areas that can easily fit 125 cars. We also understand that there are a bit of a challenge when ti comes to traffic, however this is only during the rush hour which is quite inevitable in Riyadh city as well.

Once again thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. If we can be of further assistance in any of your future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me or any member of my team who will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

After my last review, I promised the customer services team to come back and given them another chance. I did so this week and I am sorry to say, this hotel really has lost it completely. The same issues as before (understaffed, only answer the phone half the time you call whatever service) and as before, the airport pickup did not arrive - when you land in Riyadh and got 6-7 hours to sleep, that's about the most important thing there is.

I was put up in a suite instead, which was nice but it was not very clean, the mini bar/fridge didn't work and overall, although a nice compensation and effort by staff not really what would have made a difference when you're on a quick overnight business trip. Speed, efficiency is much more important. If you want to compensate, happy to accept additional reward or loyalty points and a normal room.

The staff are all really friendly and nice, they just simply seem under staffed. So really sorry to re-confirm that my old favorite Riyadh hotel still remains a last minute option if nothing else is available. Not better, probably worse considering this was your effort in showing me how it's better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear JanMars,

It is quite embarrassing that after a thorough communication on the last incident, you’ve again encountered another challenging situations with our hotel. I have thoroughly investigated this matter and found out some valid points in your comment. Despite a proper communication with my team to ensure your transfer on the day of your arrival, our 3rd party company who handles our guests transportation missed your pickup request. We are once again going to raise this very alarming situation to their management with a recommendation to rectified this issue once and for all.

The new regulations also impede our recruitment process nonetheless it is not an excuse for us not to deliver the quality service to all our clientele and respective guests. It is with regret that we’ve missed this opportunity you’ve given us to meet your expectations, however we still hope to serve you once again in the near future and I look forward to meet you personally on your next visit to Riyadh.

Once again my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and thank you very much for your kind understanding.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Nice hotel, worked perfect for me location wise since it was near to my meeting place,otherwise it is not very centerally located.
Besides very clean hotel and all the Employers from reception to room service is very kind and doing their best for client satisfaction.
Definetly value for money, highly recomded overall

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Giobull,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful story and for taking some time to write your review here on TripAdvisor. My team and I were delighted to read your wonderful comments and the overall experience during your recent visit and stays with us here at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia.

Once again thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel on your next visit to Riyadh. In the meantime please feel free to contact us or any of my team members for any of your reservations requirement in the future.

Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I like the room , the service and the food. Location is not good however it is not far away from city centre. rooms are perfect. I encouraged everyone for business trip to stay there. it is very good as value for money.

Room Tip: 18th floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Mohamed S,

We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia. Thank you very much for your positive review and for recommending us.

We look forward to welcome you on your next visit to Riyadh.