“Nice Business Hotel, Very Clean Decent Service”

Ranked #29 of 225 Hotels in Riyadh
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Nice hotel, worked perfect for me location wise since it was near to my meeting place,otherwise it is not very centerally located.
Besides very clean hotel and all the Employers from reception to room service is very kind and doing their best for client satisfaction.
Definetly value for money, highly recomded overall

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Giobull,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful story and for taking some time to write your review here on TripAdvisor. My team and I were delighted to read your wonderful comments and the overall experience during your recent visit and stays with us here at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia.

Once again thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel on your next visit to Riyadh. In the meantime please feel free to contact us or any of my team members for any of your reservations requirement in the future.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I like the room , the service and the food. Location is not good however it is not far away from city centre. rooms are perfect. I encouraged everyone for business trip to stay there. it is very good as value for money.

Room Tip: 18th floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Mohamed S,

We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia. Thank you very much for your positive review and for recommending us.

We look forward to welcome you on your next visit to Riyadh.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Recently renovated, rooms are very good in size & clean. Location is in the old city center & difficult to reach ............................................................................................................

Stayed: December 2013
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear AbdulRahman M,

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia and I hope that the location will not stop you from using our hotel again on your next visit to Riyadh.

Once again thank you very much and we look forward to see you again very soon for your next stay!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I don't know how this place gets so many good reviews. Me and a colleague stayed here for 3 nights and I can honestly say it is at best 2 stars. It's in the worst area, the pool was disgusting and looked over a slum with a rubbish tip, no mini bar on arrival was empty. Floors are sticky in places. The worst thing was the sofa in the rooms they was filthy and I mean too bad to go in the rubbish 0/10. We did not use the living area of the junior suite. I could not wait to leave. Holiday inn seems 7 star compared to this. Sheraton go and see your DUMP HOTEL!!! Best part was the lads from car service top job and looked after us..

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Dodgym5,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. As you have mentioned we've had quite a number of good reviews here on TripAdvisor and it is with deep regret that we were unable to meet your expectation during your stay with us. The swimming pool that you've mentioned was actually not a part of the hotel facilities and this is being maintained by the Khaldia Towers where our hotel is situated.

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our service. If you would like to discuss your experience with a member of the hotel staff, please send an email to fpkhaldia.feedback@fourpoints.com so we may address it with you directly.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed here for a month, and it was like home away from home. The rooms are spacious and newly furnished, bathrooms are well designed and well maintained.

The hotel is located in the older part of Riyadh, so there is some traffic in the area and surrounded by old buildings.

They did not have their own health club, so they provide access to the facility of the adjacent residential towers, that is small in size but will do the job.

Food presentation and quality is very good with different varieties, they even have a pizza corner in lunch time, as well as BBQ every day.

The staff are so nice and cooperative.

I can recommend it for short and long term stays as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear ElBob65,

Warm greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia! Thank you very for choosing to stay with us on your last business trip and for sharing your great experience.

We're glad to inform you as well that the new hotel gym/ health club is expected to be completed by the end of this year which will give an added value and service to all of our guests.

Once again thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Pros
The rooms were newly furnished.
Spacious.
Great Beds.
Toilets are nice and clean.
The staff are very nice and cheerful.
Great Value.

Cons
The Breakfast was not the best it was good but not great compared to the price you have to pay.
There was a bad smell in the room.
The AC was not very cold at our room.
The location was at the old Riyadh
The TV was not clear its like the had analog antenna

• Stayed: September 2013
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Munther J,

Thank you very much for choosing and staying with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia during your recent trip to Riyadh.

We're really happy to read about the pros that you mentioned and also have noted the cons on your review. We are currently looking unto this matter and would really appreciate if you can advise me of which room you've stayed in order to rectify it.

Once again thank you very much and I look forward to welcome and meeting you personally on your next visit to Riyadh.

Your sincerely,

juan.uribe@fourpoints.com

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had a great stay in this hotel. I had a room on the 16th floor and I think that made a big difference on the amount of noise I could hear from the street (practically none!).

I was in Riyadh to deliver a training course and over 2 weeks I didn't have any real problems. The phone in the room had issues around the pre-programmed numbers, but reception was more than happy to relay requests and arrange for things to happen so I actually think this was more of a benefit than a problem!

Laundry service was very efficient, room service was prompt and the food always arrived hot.

The restaurant was quiet most of the time and the staff were always attentive without being over the top, even when a conference was being staged in the hotel and a couple of hundred people were being fed the food was prompt and hot so somebody in the kitchen knows what they are doing.

The only issues I had related to travel arrangements. The car service in the hotel is very limited so you have to book well ahead if you want a car to take you anywhere. In the end I used the local taxis to get where I needed to be and then called the car service to come and pick-me up at the end of the day.

All in all, I would stay here again, but I would prefer a hotel a little closer to the newer malls and developments. There is nowhere to go outside this hotel. Everywhere is taxi ride away, happened to perfect for where I needed to work on this trip!

Room Tip: You need a room on a high floor - I was on 16 and it was fantastic, I could even sit and work in my...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Andy C,

Thank you very much for staying & choosing Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia on your recent trip to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and for taking some time to write your review here on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read such wonderful comments and also have noted some areas that need improvements. Comments like yours give us an opportunity to further enhance our services in order to meet & exceed our clients/ guests expectations at all times.

We look forward to welcome you again on your next stay in our hotel and if there's anything that I can be of further assistance or help please feel free to contact me at juan.uribe@fourpoints.com