“An Oasis in the "Dschungle"”

Ranked #29 of 218 Hotels in Riyadh
Giza, Egypt
“An Oasis in the "Dschungle"”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Once in a month I am a valued guest -they make me feel like that- at 4P by Sheraton in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Despite the adventurous location of the hotel in this sizzling capital adjacent to some historic places every stay is like a cure for body & soul. It is unbelievable what these guys are pulling off there and I always feel "home away from home". They are friendly, assist promptly, do everything to make your stay great and comfortable. The rooms are marvelous and spacious. The car is getting parked in the garage by the tirelessly smiling assistant the Internet connection is just great and on top of it they are environment conscious in providing reusable bags for the laundry. I never had a bad stay so it is up to you now to pay them a visit and stay a night or a couple. I can recommend this hotel and trust me I have seen a lot throughout Saudi Arabia.

Room Tip: "Sign up for the SPG program when you check-in and be nice to the gents at the front desk am su...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear 197PaulD197,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful story and for taking some time to write your review here on TripAdvisor. My team and I were delighted to see such wonderful comments from your recent stay with us. Comments like yours inspired us to do our utmost in order to meet and exceed our guests expectations at all times.

Once again thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel on your next visit to Riyadh.

Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed here in July on business and was warmly welcomed upon arrival in the late evening. My reservation was handled promptly and I was shown to my room on the "Preferred Guest" floor. I am a gold member of the Starwood Guest Programme. The room was superb and the only downside was there was no bath only a shower but that was highly efficient so I was happy to forego the bath.
It being Ramadan the breakfast was located in a slightly out of the way room and was by their standards poor. There was no usual buffet and all food was ordered so any extras had to be waited on. The quality was fine and I could overlook the situation that applies only during Ramadan.
The room itself was very spacious with all the usual facilities. Needless to say I slept very well on a sumptuously comfortable bed. I had an issue with the aircon in my room and once I contacted the Guest Services they sent an engineer immediately and the unit was repaired within 15 minutes. All the staff are very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
I would not hesitate to return here on my next visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Ian W,

Thank you for choosing & staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia on your recent business trip here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

My team and I were delighted to see such great comments which really inspire us to continue to deliver and exceed our guest expectations at all times. It is indeed a challenge to arrange a breakfast buffet during Ramadan due to restrictions, however we do appreciate your consideration on this matter.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your moment & experience with us and I do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I was on short business trip , the staff are pleasant , I couldn't try the food , I will recommend this hotel , the bed is cozy & room and bathroom very clean , the toilet fitted with good taps and shower & clean .

The interior is very modern

• Stayed July 2013
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear 36122,

First of all thank you very much for choosing and staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia and for taking sometime to share your great story with us.

We were delighted to see your comments and we're happy that you had a wonderful experience during your entire stay in our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia in any of your future visits to Riyadh.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Coming to this country as a female can be quite difficult. As a woman to get around in this country you need to have an Abaya (black dress). The hotel kindly lended me an abaya so I didn't have to go through the trouble of buying one for my short stay in the Four Points by Sheraton. Arriving at the airport I was greeted by the shuttle service that the hotel sent to come and pick me up. Upon arrival at the hotel, I was greeted by the very friendly hotel staff with fresh arabic coffee, something everyone must try! I had a very big schedule for the next 3 days that I was in the hotel, since my travel was all for business-not pleasure. The hotel was kind in providing me with anything/everything I needed. When I asked my friends about Riyadh before coming they told me that the hotel was amazing but the location was a bit difficult, honestly I have stayed in many hotels where the location of the hotel was a real problem. The location here in the Four Points by Sheraton, is not such a big deal. It is in the beginning of the old city not in the 'bad' part that everyone talks about. In order to get the full experience of the country one must travel to all corners. Besides its really nice to get out of all the shopping areas after a long busy day working.
This hotel has a lot to offer from the delicious food, the clean and comfortable bed and room, and the uber friendly staff that are always smiling! Definitely a place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Martina G,

First of all I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia on you recent trip to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and for writing your review here on TripAdvisor.

It's always been pleasure for us to see such wonderful comments specially coming from a businesswoman's perspective with regards to our hotel. It is through our guests feedback like yours inspire us to make our guests more comfortable & exceed their expectations at all times.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Regards,

Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh
Montreal
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is my second time staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia and also my second review. The staff is friendly as usual, my room was clean and welcoming and everything was just perfect. I recommend you get the SPG card if you intend to come often.. This will get you points and you can quickly earn free nights !
Don't forget to try the buffet.. Food is fresh and tasty.
Feel free to view the picture I took of my bedroom (1203). Notice how welcoming the shower is :)
If you find my review helpful and enjoyed my pictures, please click on YES for "Have you found this review helpful" ! Thanks.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ramy M,

First of all my sincere thank for being a loyal guests to us and for sharing your comments here on TripAdvisor. Comments like yours inspire us to enhance and exceed our guests expectations at all times.

Once again thank you very much and if I can be of further assistance in any of your future bookings please feel free to contact me at juan.uribe@fourpoints.com.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The property is on an overall basis is good especially if you are travelling on business. You also have to remember that they only became a Four point since May 2013 and I am assuming that they are going to take a bit of time to come up to SPG standards. One major draw back is that they dont have a health club as yet in the hotel tower and you need to use the one in the residential tower which is dirty and would not want to go there. The current pool is also not usable. On the positive side, the room are clean, the beds are really comforable, the staff are very friendly especially the guy at the front desk are great and there is only one restaurant now (The second one is not yet open). The food in the restaurant definately needs improvement. Just a word of caution, dont order Italian!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
FPRiyadhKhaldia, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Dub_Biz_Traveller,

First of all thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia during your recent trip to Riyadh and for sharing your wonderful comments here on TripAdvisor.

Our recent re-branding and conversion to Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh is the first ever hotel to open in the kingdom and we are moving forward for further enhancement & improvement of our services & facilities to be in line with our guests expectations.

As for the health club facilities I am pleased to inform you that we've allocated 1 floor and currently being done which will be an added value service to all our in-house guests.

Also we have noted your comments on the foods and as of the current we only have the Al Nakheel currently operating as an all-day dining restaurant that serves international buffet.

Once again thank you very much for providing us your valuable comments and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit with us.

DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I Stayed in this hotel for two nights on a business trip
+ve:
Front Disk hospitality.
Close to Old Riyadh.
Very Rich Buffet Breakfast, and Lunch.
Cleanliness.
Room Service
-ve:
Lack of Facilities
Far from Airport, and Modern Malls.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ahmed M,

First of all thank you very much for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia on your recent trip to Riyadh. We were very delighted to see your wonderful comments and shared it with the rest of our associates.

You might be interested to know as well that currently our Health Club is being constructed which will be an added value service that you will enjoy on your next stay with us.

Once again thank you very much for taking some time to write your reviews here on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.