See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I parked my car in the parking underground and found the 1st bad impression which is that health club has a glass door inside the underground parking which means if you want to visit the health club you have to go into the parking to the club which is not a very good idea.

I called the elevator 2nd bad impression the elevator is dirty and very old i arrived to the lobby

3rd bad impression a stinky smell of cooked food made me stand a little bit and then cancel my booking and leave this outdated hotel in peace.

The reason i put 3 stars and not 1 is that i want to be fair and assume that room and food are good.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Bahaa T, General Manager at Al Hamra Palace By Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear Mr. Yousef, thank you for your time a d review us.
Unfortunately we had such comments but we would like to draw your kind attention that health club there is two entry the one you face from parking side which used from outside guests and the other one through the hotel for guests in house.
Regarding the elevators we belive you used the staff elevators not the guests elevators which its Beside it however there is sign , regarding food smell we will look into it though we didn't face such issue.

We believe if you spend time and check or ask our team you would have a pleasant stay .

Again thank you and looking forward to welcome you in future.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

The hotel is nice, the staff is very helpful, and the food is great. The breakfast buffet was quite elaborate. The hotel was a nice place to stay for a week on a business trip, where I did not spend much time in the room, which was very spacious, looked out over the front of the hotel and floor to ceiling windows. Some of the rooms are interior, and do not have any windows. The fitness center does not open till 10am.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Clean hotel, comfortable rooms, friendly staff.
Poor food selection , no consistent buffet schedule ( depend on occupancy )
Airport pick up vehicle was of old model, no uniformed driver with disgusting smoking smell.
Very bad laundry is an understatement .

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank adamharb01
Reviewed May 23, 2016

The location of this hotel is just GREAT. The room is big enough with a desk to do work on it. The room service is very good and I ordered dinner many times and it was always delicious.
The breakfast buffet is average. I spent 14 days there and it was almost the same with little varieties.
The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2016

I am a frequent traveller to Riyadh, and tried this hotel for this first time. This is a much better hotel than many others I have stayed in within the same price range. The rooms are very spacious and well appointed, although the lighting could have been improved. There were no windows in my room, don't know if other rooms were with windows. Breakfast was average - Could do with some improvement. Overall look and feel was quite good.

Date of stay: April 2016