“Absolutely Worth It If It's Buy-One, Get-One Free!”
Review of Steaky

Steaky
Ranked #139 of 715 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Steaky used to have buy-one, get-one free deals for dinner on weekdays before 8 PM, and we took full advantage of that deal! Unfortunately, the deal is no more, starting 01 Jan 2014. Still, its not a bad joint at all. The steaks are quite good, definitely better than Steak House, I believe. Recommended.

1  Thank ShoaibShawoo

Reviewed January 27, 2014

One of the really average restaurants in Riyadh.
Not gona go there again because their food is average i.e in taste.

Too expensive in comparison to other steak restaurants in Riyadh.
Just because it is originally in Dubai, doesnt make it a good restaurant....

Their restaurant design is cheap inside.
I do like the open kitchen though. & their waiters are good and fast....
They had a good offer on Friday where you add 10 Riyals to your 88 Riyals steak plate and you get salad, soup and drink...

1  Thank Loulwa
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The occassion to vissit this resaurant was to fulfil my desire for a deceint burger. Its a very casual eating place with friendly staff. Service was acceptable for such an occassion.
The burger experience - well better than Hungry Jacks but just not quite what I expected. i would rate it 6/10...just average.
The other dish ordered was a steak and the piece of steak I tried was tender and juicy so perhaps if you are ever feeling like a steak - give this place a try. Price is okay.
They also had a salad bar which I tried and that had a reasonalble selection along with soup.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My family and I stopped by just to see what it was like and we could not believe that we had yet to eat there. They have a salad bad and really great food. We were so impressed and would eat there. The staff was really nice as well.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

A great variety of tex-mex dishes. Steak, chicken, & seafood. The all you can eat soup and salad bar is excellent. The family section is a bit small with only one set of tables (2joined) in the open area. The other tables are small cabin-style With partitions. I recommend the grilled salmon or hammur fillets.

1  Thank Suzyshloozy