“Business Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya
Ranked #11 of 231 Hotels in Riyadh
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Overall good experience, and good price to value. The hotel enjoyes good location and close to the different locations in Riyadh. The manager and his staff are very kind and professional. Unfortunately, the A/C in room was too noisy, I had to switch it off to be able to sleep!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tarek D
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Tarek D,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments on our hotel.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoyed your time with us, and it is great to see that you value some of our great features.

Dear Tarek D, we are grateful for your comments on the A/C as such information enables us to continually monitor the services we offer.

Thank you once again for taking time to review our hotel, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again in the near future.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I stayed here for two weeks and found the staff to be very courteous, accommodating to your needs. It has very good Indian Restaurant around it like Red Onion, Malabar Kitchen and Darbar Restaurant just to name a few. Breakfast is really good and nutritious. I did face a couple of minor issues related to Bathroom sink choked and room not cleaned on one of the days but those were taken care immediately once I informed the service desk. I highly recommend this hotel for a 5-star service experience at an affordable price located in the business district of Riyadh.

Dear Danish Qureshi,

First let me start off by thanking you for the time you spent on writing a review of Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Trip advisor.

I am glad that you had an overall good experience at our hotel and it’s great to see that you value some of our great features and it also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful with you.

Dear Danish Qureshi, let me once again thank you for your review and hope to see you soon again in Riyadh.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The staff was really quite friendly and welcoming. Everyone we met was a true professional. They really made our stay pleasant. My husband and I would love to visit Riyadh again in the near future, and will certainly stay at the Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily N

Dear Emily N,

Greetings from the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya!

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoy your time with us, and it is great to see that you value our service and it also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful with you.

Thank you very much and I will make sure to share your review with the entire team and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again shortly.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2014

A very nice hotel with a wonderful and friendly staff very accomodating to your needs and requests. I highly recommend this hotel for 5-star service at an affordable price well-located in the heart or Riyadh. I recommend it to all of my friends.

1  Thank Mike V
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Mike V,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Riyadh and for taking time to share your views on TripAdvisor. I am happy the team made you feel welcome and well cared for.

I am delighted that you had an overall good experience at our hotel. We do pride ourselves on our high standard of service.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya shortly and thanking you once again for valuable comments.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Cant fault the staff they are amazing. A great experience, nice rooms & great food at good rates. Watch out for the limousine driver company they use, had a few issues with them not turning up - they let the hotel down badly. I also could hear the cleaning staff during the night as my room was next to a utility room.

1  Thank dianeh948

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online and for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind words on our staff are highly appreciated.

I hope to see you back in Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The hotel is a little on the edge of the Olaya district and nearby options for food and shopping are very plain and simple. Walking in Saudi Arabian cities, outside of the malls, can often be a perilous and unattractive task. However, cheap taxis are readily available outside of the Hilton Garden Inn. They are a safer option than dangerous road crossings and dirty streets, and a trip up Olaya Street beyond Makkah Road to the shiny part of town is only ten or fifteen Riyals.

As some reviewers have noted, the style and finish of the hotel is a little older and more frayed than anticipated. However, the thoughtfulness of the provision for business travel makes it an excellent choice, and members of staff are super professional and friendly.

High speed broadband is free and reliable. Rooms have a refrigerator with bottled water provided each day. Bathroom amenities are high quality and the towels and bedding were great. The Garden Inn Sleep System beds are recommended - there is the option to adjust the mattress to suit, and a topper with memory foam makes for a great night's sleep.

Room rates here can be outstanding value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Edwalton Cavalier,

Greetings from the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya!

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in detail on Trip Advisor.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoy your time with us, and it is great to see that you value some of our great features and services and it also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful and friendly with you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have been travelling to Riyadh for the past 2 years and what makes it very comfortable is that I have a perfect Hotel to stay, the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Airport transfer arranged by the hotel
- Very helpful and kind people at the check in
- nice and clean rooms
- stable internet connnection
- food and beverages of the highest standard - try the Greek Spyros Salad !
You can really relax and work!

1  Thank Stephan C

Dear Stephan C,

Let me start off by thanking you for the time you spent on reviewing Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Tripadvisor.

I am very happy to learn from your review that you enjoyed your time with us, and happy with our service, room and our staff. We pride ourselves on level of service and I am happy that we have managed to make your stay so pleasant.

Once again thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.