“great hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya
Ranked #10 of 227 Hotels in Riyadh
Reviewed July 6, 2013

i recommend this hotel for business use as it is quite and in a great location breakfast is good and room service is great and free internet in all areas in hote i would stay there again for sure thanks for the info

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Dear Hishx,

Ramadan Greetings! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online and for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya.

I’m so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and planning to come back again. I appreciate your positive comments on our location, breakfast, room service and Internet.

Hishx, I hope to see you back in Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya very soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. On the whole a very good/excellent 3* hotel for a reasonable price.

Room is comfortable, calm, with excellent bed and good pillows. AC is working well, bathroom is a bit small but well arranged, with a good range of amenities (soap Neutrogena and good quality for shampoo & shower gel). Safe is large enough for laptop, and TV is uptodate with so many Sat-channels. Coffee & tea set up also available in the room with 2 bottles of complimentary water.

Valet & underground parking are included.

At last this hotel deserves a special note for the high quality of the service. Check-in, check-out, valet, parking, room service, etc. were simply perfect.

Room Tip: Rooms with view on the main street could be a bit noisy (but not tested).
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VOYAGEURShanghai

Dear VOYAGEURShanghai,

Ramadan Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to share your evaluation of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you had an overall good experience at our hotel. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service.

Dear “VOYAGEURShanghai” I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Excellent for families & Business point of view , only problem is slow internet and no mobile signals at all in the entire hotel. Food Quality is excellent , rooms are good big enough and clean, staff is extremely helpful

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

Ramadan Greetings! I would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor and I appreciate your positive comments on the services, facilities and our staff.

Upon reading your review I am glad to find that you have enjoyed your visit with us in Riyadh. Our free Internet service is a very important feature in our hotel and we have stringent security and back-up features to secure uninterrupted access for our guests. I sincerely apologize for any interruption during your stay. We are already working with our provider to review their infrastructure to eliminate similar incidents from happening again in the future. I have also noted your comment on the mobile signals and it has been raised with Saudi Telecom Company for better reception.

Once again thank you for reviewing our hotel and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The best Hospitality Staff. Extremely friendly and helpful . They go all out to find a solution to any issue. Nice Breakfast . The only issue is with the Lifts which are not aligned but that is a minor aberration considering the overall experience . I recommend this hotel and rate it well

1  Thank Pradeep A
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear Pradeep A,

I would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor and I appreciate your positive comments on or services and staff.

Upon reading your review I am glad to find that you have enjoyed your visit with us. I have noted your comment on the lift and would like to assure you that this issue has been addressed to the Chief Engineer and is already investigated.

Once again thank you for reviewing our hotel and I look forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just finished my second stay at the Hilton Olaya. I have stayed at many different hotels in Riyadh and this one is my top choice. The hotel is clean, the service is really outstanding, food is great, location is good. Also gym has good, well maintained equipment, a huge plus in my book.

I had a small issue with the AC in my room making an annoying noise. They immediately tried to fix it but failing that moved me to a new room no questions asked. Good stuff.

Traveling to Riyadh has its challenges and its nice to have a place like this to rely on during your stay.

Room Tip: I have no tips on this.
2  Thank TodUSA

Dear TodUSA,

Let me first of all extend my gratitude for your time spent on sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor, guest feedback is crucial in our quest for continued progress of our service delivery, and only by focusing on our guest’s needs, we will be able to succeed.

Reading your review I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed our rooms, service, food and location. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that may have occurred with regards to the AC noise during your stay.

Once again thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Thanks again to everyone at the Hilton Garden Inn for making my extended stay so memorable and pleasant. Together with our Business partners, we had there for a couple of Days .One of the most friendly hilton hotel I ever stay.Front desk staff are amazing from them we got there a very friendly and customer orientated service. Specially that Indian duty manager , he help us on many occasions in business center & thanks for him to get free upgrade room .

Room Tip: Higher floors are less noisy
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Grey l
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Grey I,

Greetings from the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya!

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I’m very happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us, makes me very proud of my staffs, that they exceeded your expectation.

Thank you very much and I’ll make sure to share your review with the entire team and I look forward to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again shortly.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very good support staff !!!! Will visit the place again for the awesome support staff . Breakfast is very good, and one of the best internet experience I had in any hotels I have stayed so far. Hotel is located appropriately , it is just walk away distance from the downtown , but yes it is just far to avoid the noise of the downtown.

1  Thank Ajmalziyad S
Christian H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Ajmalziyad S,

Let me start off by thanking you for the time you spent on reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you had an overall good experience at our hotel and thank you for commending our location, breakfast and Internet. We do pride ourselves on our high level of service and facilities, and I am very content to see that our continuous training and focus on service delivery has a positive effect.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Riyadh and the Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya shortly and thanking you once again for valuable comments.

Warm Regards,