“One of the best in town”

Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya
Ranked #9 of 218 Hotels in Riyadh
Milan, Italy
“One of the best in town”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you have the bad luck to find yourself in Riyadh, I strongly suggest you this hotel: nice rooms, friendly staff, excellent service. This hotel is chosen by lot of westerners traveling for business and overall it feels more relaxed then other hotels in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank FlightAttendant64
AlexanderMusch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear FlightAttendant64,

I would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor and I appreciate your positive comments on the services, facilities and our staff.

Upon reading your review I am glad to find that you have enjoyed your visit with us in Riyadh.

Once again thank you for reviewing our hotel and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya.

Alexander Musch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Location in the business district. Very friendly staff. Reception staff reflect the hotel image. impressed with the front desk team. Food and beverage staff was very good and friendly and helpful. enjoyed staying their in my business trip.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Mohamed A
Dear Mohamed A,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I’m very happy to learn from your review that you enjoy your time with us, and it’s great to see that you value some of our great features and it also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful and friendly with you.

Thank you very much and I’ll make sure to share your review with the entire team and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again shortly.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 23, 2013

this is a good hotel in Riyadh but internet connection is very slow otherwise its very good when compared to other hotels in riyadh this hotel is much better their food is ok level, but i like breakfast its very good and their waiters are doing very good jobs again only problem is internet is very slow

Hampshire
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a good mid-range hotel in central Riyadh. The rooms are small but clean and reasonably furnished. Bathrooms a little old fashioned. Central location and plenty of taxis mean it is easy to get around compared to some hotels further out. There are other hotels like the Holiday Inn in the same area at same prices and similar rooms etc. What raises this for me is that the service is very good from the reception through to restaurant and other facilities. In the restaurant the buffet rings the changes and the freshly grilled specials each evening were the best option; seafood evening , steak evening etc. I tried the a la carte but this was disappointing with what tasted like reconstituted packet mashed potato - stick to the buffet.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
AlexanderMusch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear DocEvans,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Upon reading your review I'm satisfied to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and thank you for commending our location, restaurant and rooms. We do pride ourselves on our high level of service and facilities, and I'm very content to see that our continuous training and focus on service delivery has a positive effect.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the not to distant future.

Kind regards,

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed May 12, 2013

From the check inn until check out time, the staffs gave their quick response with what you need, very supportive, and kind. The location will give you an easy route to different restaurant and malls, and have a good parking as well. So far, this is my best experience in terms of hotel accommodation in the Kingdom.. Thanks!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Noel B
AlexanderMusch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Dear Noel B,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Riyadh, and for taking time to share your views on TripAdvisor. Reading your comments I’m happy the team made you feel welcome and well cared for.

I am delighted that you had an overall good experience at our hotel. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service. It also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful and supportive with you.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya shortly and thanking you once again for valuable comments.

Warm Regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Decent mid-quality hotel in center of upscale Olaya district.

Staff: Reception Staff were professional and helpful, very willing to switch my room upon request. (the first room was next to loud outdoor air conditioning units)
Food: Steak dinner was not very good, but I did not have high expectations for a steak. Breakfast was a better selection.
Location: In center of upscale Olaya business district, makes transportation to offices and shopping fast and efficient.
Safety: Felt secure and safe.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
AlexanderMusch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear washbrol,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online and for staying with us at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya.

I’m so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and planning to come back again. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service.

washbrol, I hope to see you back in Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya very soon.

dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 8, 2013

would recomend this hotel for buisness trips as the location is ideal and service is fantastic. The free wifi is always a welcome bonus. This hotel I would make sure I check into every time I am on business in Riyadh. The value for money and very good location in the city as well as being a great place to get back to after to rest and have a meal. the Bar area could do with being a little bigger but this is a minor thing.

1 Thank Sammi K