“Soho or with friends ”
Review of Toki

Toki
Ranked #254 of 792 Restaurants in Riyadh
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

They had an exceptional idea for Ramadan Sohoor which included an all you can eat smaller portions of almost all items on the menu... A great idea

1  Thank Jamil J
Toki R, Customer Service. at Toki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Mr. Jamil J, we would to thank you for your awesome feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience at Toki Restaurant -Riyadh.
Looking forward to greeting you again soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

It's a quite distinguished Japanese restaurant I am did not found similar like it even in Toki city in Gifu, Japan. Thanks to owner

1  Thank hani-KSA
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

This is my first visit to Toki, an excellent Chinese restaurant in the city of Riyadh. A great choice for couples. They have delicious dishes with modern ways of serving. The ingredients of their dishes are well chosen and prepared in a creative way. I strongly advice anyone to visit.

1  Thank salshahrani
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I am an old and faithful client of their first branch in Jeddah. It is consistently good to excellent. I have been to their new Riyadh branch 5 to 6 times and it is consistently good to excellent with my favourite dishes always up to the standard I am accustomed to. The Salon is beautiful and well designed and the service is great. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Mazen A
Reviewed March 4, 2018

It was amazing night, I liked the Lobster dumpling, spicy mayo prawns, sweet and sour chicken... It is one of the best Chinese restaurants in Riyadh, I recommend it.

2  Thank Mouhamed S