Tripadvisor
Riyadh
All reviews sushi restaurant dental kit business hotel business trip metro construction would stay again excellent hotel nice stay breakfast buffet top floor good size clean rooms quality of food short stay swimming pool f b visiting riyadh
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I cannot begin to express how grateful I am to have experienced such a wonderful stay here at Centro Waha! The hospitality has been nothing short of incredible.

Everyone from the gentlemen at the valet, to the two welcoming men at the deli (Sug & Prabhat), to my breakfast family (Jamal, Sunil, Arabi, Dayab, and the other guys whose names I cannot spell properly).
I never encountered a group of people who care such much and interact with genuine interest. Every morning I’m greeted with a smile and true conversations. It’s a great way to start my morning before I go into work. The main cook and the pastry chef are just as sweet and kind.

I have to admit that I was very nervous coming to Saudi Arabia from the US. It’s my first time traveling to the Middle East and being here for almost 5 months I thought it would be hard and scary. But it’s actually the complete opposite. I love this country so much and it’s become my home away from home. I’ve seen so many changes and I’m proud to witness history being made.

I also want to give my sincerest gratitude to the manager (I’m sorry I can’t remember your name) who is constantly making sure that I’m enjoying my stay. So friendly and welcoming.
And to the beautiful kind woman who works at the gym. She is there checking that I have a good workout and that the gym is nice and clean for me.

You have all become my family and I cannot wait time come back later in the year to visit you all again. Centro Waha is the hotel to stay at whenever you’re in Riyadh! Shukraan!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank veganendorphins
Reviewed January 15, 2020

People at the desk should be more flexible and willing to help the guests.
Make the guests feel welcome!
We come from far away in very unknown surroundings and we are very depending on help and support.
Try to understand how a guest is feeling and also understand that the guest might have very different expectations!

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Centro W, General Manager at Centro Waha by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Otto,

Thank you for choosing Centro Waha by Rotana, Riyadh
Our goal is to consistently provide good service, and your comments are very important to us.
The feedback we received from you will be taken into consideration and will avoid it to happen again in the future.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back to Centro Waha by Rotana, Riyadh.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Expect check in and checkout to be slow. Staff doesn’t look for regular customers trends and habits. No professionalism, very junior staff at front desk just there to do minimum. Breakfast staff is better. They do their best and are attentive.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Centro Waha Riyadh by Rotana.
We appreciate your feedback as this help us understand the areas we need to strive for improvement and it will be shared with my team allowing a corrective action to be taken.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I have stayed at Centro Waha multiple times during 2019 and on each occasion the staff have provided first class service on check in and check out. The rooms provide ample space for a business traveler during the week, although the one drawback relates to the noise with the ongoing construction which is out of control for Centro Waha. The food provided gives a wide range of options available for breakfast and evening meal for many choices.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Centro Waha Riyadh Hotel by Rotana.

We really appreciate your feedback which will assist us to continuously strive to improve our services and facilities.

We hope you have the opportunity of staying with us at Centro Waha Riyadh Hotel by Rotana soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

All aspects of room and hotel are impressive. The location is perfect for business as well as for sightseeing. I also enjoyed the breakfast buffet. The service at the reception and the assistance from the management was excellent

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Centro Waha Riyadh Hotel by Rotana.