“Very calming atmosphere”

Ranked #12 of 424 Specialty Lodging in Riyadh
jeddah
“Very calming atmosphere”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I loved everything. It is so relaxing. I loved the fuit bowl and the complementry massage. Only thing the limited variety in dinning. And also when we ordered something on the menu sometimes it wasn't available.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Maryoma
Luthan, Manager at Luthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 15, 2011
Dear Ms. Maryoma,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of Luthan Hotel & Spa. Your feedback allows us to take measures in order to improve our service. With regards to the limited variety in dinning, your comments have been passed onto our Executive Chef. I very much hope that when you return to Riyadh in the future, you will stay with us again and experience the new dining options with our recently appointed Executive Chef.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Luthan Hotel & Spa very soon.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Arabic first
Saudi Arabia
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I was worried when my niece told me she had to visit Riyadh. I live in Saudi Arabia and enjoy the differences, but I am protective of my niece. I remembered reading about the Lutheran Hotel and suggested she stay there. She had a really good experience. The hotel sent a car to meet her at the airport (quite often that can be a worry if you are left stranded). The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff made her welcome and anything she requested was no trouble at all. She needed credit for her phone - they sent out and got her a card and delivered it to her room. She enjoyed the spa and had a complimentary massage. She was happy with the breakfast provided. The hotel can arrange a driver to take you in safety to wherever you need to be. This is not just a ladies hotel with a fabulous spa, but a business woman's hotel with all that is needed for the professional business woman. My niece said she felt safe there - and that is good enough for me.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Desertblossom
Luthan, Manager at Luthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 16, 2011

Paris, France
Reviewed April 28, 2011

I visited the spa cause i was invited for a spa day relaxation;the hotel is not as big as you think , the food is not delicious , there is no variety of food , only a choice between two plates!!The fish wasn't fresh !!!; the majority of the staff don't understand English very well , or don't speak French at all ! Only spa Receptionist speaks French. which made me feel at least like im at my home.
At Luthan Hotel you can enjoy only the Spa Area , the lovely Philippians Charm of MAGIC HANDS , the helpful and responsible Bazma

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank hhhhhhh11
Luthan, Manager at Luthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 16, 2011
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of Luthan Hotel & Spa. Your feedback allows us to take measures in order to improve our service. With regards to the food variety, your comments have been passed onto our Executive Chef. I very much hope that when you return to Riyadh in the future, you will stay with us again and experience the new dining options with our recently appointed Executive Chef.

Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Reviewed April 23, 2011

Is the best hotel hotel in Arabia Saudia. I will go there everytime when I have spare time. High quality services for few money. And what is very important the hotel is very clean.
I tried some hotels in Jedd-ah and Riyadh , but this is the best.
I want to say thank you so much for the welcoming,, all of you, and special thanks to Mis Basima who made me love the spa .I will recommend this Hotel to my colleagues .

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Mayelalb
Luthan, Manager at Luthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 30, 2011
Dear Ms. Mayelalb,

Maloja, Switzerland
Reviewed April 3, 2011

The highly professional and extremely friendly staff made one feel really special. Very personal and top quality treatment makes you want to stay longer.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank isaflux
Luthan, General Manager at Luthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 6, 2011
Dear Ms. isaflux,

MANSOUR S. EL ARIDI
Chief Executive Officer
Dubai
Reviewed August 25, 2010

You will forget that you are in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, it's a feminine world, my room was equipped with everything a business lady needs and the hotel was like a Kingdome standing alone that serve ladies only.
big Spa, professional treatment menu, Amazing Pool with a Jacuzzi on top, most of the fitness equipment you need. A wow comparing to all Dubai Spa's.
once you are staying in the hotel you are entitled to 20% discount on all treatments, that’s why a shaped my body and did 6 LPG session 
the ladies in the hotel are good and friendly , the food is good.
i had all my meetings in the hotel as they have a special meeting area that is part of the hotel .
I can’t wait my next month visit.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Judeangela
Luthan, Manager at Luthan Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, February 17, 2011
Dear Judeangela,

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for reviewing the Luthan Hotel & Spa following your stay with us. Rest assured that all your positive comments will be shared with the team and we hope to see you again at our hotel very soon. Warmest regards

Riyadh
Reviewed December 23, 2009

staying in Luthan Hotel and spa is like making your dream comes true.
it is lighted by candles with very nice smell all over the place.
so quite and respectful.
i was happy to change from Four seasons to this hotel because of having the freedom to use the spa and its unlimited facilities including the fitness spa and the swimming pool.
I have tried several treatments becuase they gave me 20% off.
if you go there, ask for Anitha to do your facial and a girl called Suci or suki to do with her ballaneese special.
in my last day, I have treated myself with an indian treatment with two therapists doing the same movements at the same time... it was a very strange experience and soooooooooo relaxing.
love it