“Expensive Show up Breakfast ”
Review of Le Cafe Lenotre

Le Cafe Lenotre
Ranked #135 of 947 Restaurants in Riyadh
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Positives:

Cleanness.
Designs and decorations.
Indoor and outdoor dining.
Baby chair.
Tea with mints.
Helpful friendly waiter (Leo).

Areas of improvement:

Noisy music.
Crowded in the morning during breakfast time.
Waiting long time more than 25 mins to get your ordered stuff.
Limited kind of mixed bread.
Exaggerated prices and too much expensive with normal range valuable food.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

I just drink coffee there, it was a good and the crème brûlée was very tasty as well as the strawberry cheesecake ....

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Loved the veal mini burgur/ risotto
Don't try the mojito they don't know how to do it
The place is quite all the time......

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed February 15, 2016

The Ambiance is Fancy ..The Pastry is Good .. it has rich feel and tease .. the cakes are good and makes great Expressos too.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank KSPILLAI
Reviewed January 19, 2016

I went there two times. Once, I had a waffle as a breakfast, and it was the smallest waffle slice I've ever seen in my whole life (one quarter of the waffle,, lols!! the funny thing is it was with a high price!!
In another visit my friend ordered a meal that include mushroom and sausage, she got 3 quarters of a mushroom and half finger of raw hotdog!!!
I order a cappuccino the first time it was good one, the next time it was awful!!

when I chose to go there I expected a high quality food, but I was disappointed many times!!
I don't recommend it at all!!!

Date of visit: December 2015