“Good coffee ”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #13 of 25 Quick Bites in Riyadh
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

I like this place. They have good coffee. Even the setting in side is good if you are none smoking. You can setting out side. i did not try any thing just the coffee.

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank Khaled1965

Reviewed November 3, 2017

It is always great to see Tim Hortons when you are out of Canada. I was excited to go the one in Granada Mall. The place is small and has a family section. It was busy I think it is because it was Thursday evening. As usual the service is quick. I ordered a honey cruller donut, a chicken wrap, and a moca. The honey cruller tasted like in Canada, so did the the chicken wrep, but the moca was a big disappointment. Actually it tasted more like a cappucino. When I told the server about it, he said I should stir it, but I don't have to stir moca in Canada! Honestly I don't think it was moca. All in all I like Tim Hortons where ever it is and I will sure go back but I will order French Vanilla next time.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I've been a die hard for Timmy's coffee since I've been in Toronto in 1995. Whether its bagels or donuts you're after its there but above all else their French Vanilla coffee. I think I became diabetic drinking it all day - just kidding.
It's exactly how it is done in Canada. Try it and you won't drink anything from anywhere after it.

Date of visit: September 2017

Areas of improvement:

Expensive.
No fresh juices.
No kids meals.
Burger was not well done.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

This is where you find that the other more well-known international coffee-vendors are below-par. The staff at Hortons are extremely friendly and concerned with the customer. Above all, I love the coffee!

Date of visit: April 2017