“From Labbaik to Albaik!”
Review of Albaik

Albaik
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Mecca
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We tried Albaik once and after waiting for over an hour to get our food order; by the time the food arrived, the restaurant could not accommodate us and by the time we reached our hotel room; the food was cold. Taste wise it was good but not the kind of stuff you wanna carry home; no puns intended!

3  Thank AzizShafi
Write a ReviewReviews (1,236)

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have tried the shrimps very nice jambo shrimps perfectly done only for 35 saudi riyal combo meal includes two kind os suce, bread and potato and pepsi the place is always full and crowded with guest due to the good ripitation

3  Thank elnemr
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Poor quality chicken...I'm not sure what people like about it. I think I wanted to like it the first time so I had it and it wasn't bad. Then I had it again and it made me sick. Not worth it when there are many other options around.

3  Thank ChefUzma
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I usually hate fast food, but I couldn't resist Albaik fried chicken. It was so yummy, and I loved the garlic sauce. My family will definitely return the next time we visit KSA, in shaa Allah.

2  Thank UmmMeriem
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Good and clean for a change from other restaurants. Usually food quality in the fast food restaurants of the holy city is not as good as you expect it from the same brand in other cities. But this is not the case for AlBaik

2  Thank Battuta500