Just left the hotel a couple of days ago and all I have to say is amazing. Directly next to the Haram, it made it easier for us to go back an forth. The staff were amazingly helpful and all smiles no matter what time you seek help. The rooms are rather small but so is all Mekkah hotel rooms. The breakfast buffet is to die for, inclusive and delicious. Wifi is free and easily accessible
I loved staying there, highly recommended anyone who is visiting Mekkah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah is located in front of the Holy Haram, giving most guests uninterrupted views of the city s religious centre. A number of holy shrines including the Jannat Al Moaalah Graveyard are a short walk or taxi ride away, as are the Touwah Well and the Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Hotel Mecca
- Intercontinental Hotel Mecca
- Dar Al Tawhid Intercontinental
- InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah/Mecca